BestBuy.ca online sale

I almost bought a few points cards this week, glad I waited.

E: Does it get added or something? Because the points cards aren't showing as on sale.
E2: Yes it does

Just curious if anyone else noticed this. I have a promotional code for $10 and a $5 gift card. Usually when you order a $59.99 game it takes 10% off ($53.99) then the promotional code $10 ($43.99) then the $5 gift card ($38.99 paid to credit card) I noticed when I tried to order tonight it bumped it to $59.99 minus the promotional code $49.99 then the 10% off ($44.99) and it would show the gift card applied but, wouldn't show that it was being subtracted from the cart.

Kinda strange...

Anyone having similar issues while ordering?

I once tried to apply a promotional code during one of these sales, but it wouldn't let it stack. It would only give the the promo code. not the promo+sale discount. It doesn't sound like you situation, but maybe it has something to do with creative discounting on BB's part?

[quote name='Shinn23']Pretty basic stuff. 15% off Xbox Live point cards if you are running low.[/QUOTE]

They charge tax. Depending on which province you live in, you're just saving less than a dollar.

[quote name='Mr.']They charge tax. Depending on which province you live in, you're just saving less than a dollar.[/QUOTE]
Guess it's good I live in Alberta then. Still saved me 4ish dollars. But saving a dollar is still saving a dollar.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']I once tried to apply a promotional code during one of these sales, but it wouldn't let it stack. It would only give the the promo code. not the promo+sale discount. It doesn't sound like you situation, but maybe it has something to do with creative discounting on BB's part?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply... yeah it seems like if you have a code or gift card you never know how it will play out during a sale until check out.. how fun! lol

bread's done
Back