bestbuy.ca Resident Evil 4 Wii New $19.99!

Buried On Mars

CAG Veteran
There is only 5 left as of now 3:40pm est, but there might be a copy at your local store. Great deal for one of the best games of all time. I paid $29.99 for a used copy last summer.

Not a huge deal since I've seen it new at that price before, but it doesn't change the fact RE4 Wii is worth every penny. Anyone who hasn't played it definitely should.

(To be honest, I think RE4 Wii is considerably better than RE5 on PS3/360... although that game is also worth buying at $20 if you have someone to co-op it with.)

There are so many versions of this game, if you don't already have it, there'll be a cheaper and probably more preferable to individual tastes version out there.

I got this game at BestBuy, new for $22 like 6 months ago and it was regular price even back then. Isn't it that price everywhere now?

I got RE4 new from Bestbuy over a year ago for $18. That was their normal price then. IMO the Gamecube version is still the best one, but really they're all the same.

With GameCube controller support, it's the definitive version, at least until they port it to PS360, which I doubt at this point. Much better than RE5 IMHO.

I like the Wii controls better, I could finally shoot the crows at the beginning. Like trippingmartian said play with whatever you prefer you can use. Also the Wii version has all the extra content and widescreen support the gamecube has fake widescreen with black bars on the top and bottom.

Agree with Zelda.

Although everyone is entitled to their own opinions about which version is "definitive", I really like how the Wii version has all the bonus content and the best graphics. I also really like how it's the only version that can be played on a commonly found current gen system. The only sticking point is whether people enjoy the (well done) pointer controls or if they prefer traditional dual-analogs.... otherwise it's pretty clear that this is the best console version of the game available.

Wii version is definately the best. Too bad they they haven't given 0,1,2,&3 the same treatment. Maybe they will one day, but it's unlikely given that 0&1 already have been poorly ported over.

bread's done
Back