Bestbuy Clearance. Some decent deals with GCU

Not everyone gets a code when their GCU is expiring.
yeah I wasn't sure where things were with it, I recall some people saying the ones they initially gave out expired in march, so wasn't sure if they were still giving new ones out or what

is BB still sending out codes when your GCU expires? didnt' get anything personally when mine lapsed last month
I received a 25% off single use code for any physical game purchase, if that's what you are hinting about. It arrived in my inbox roughly a week BEFORE my GCU expired this month. It is valid for online only until 11/29/19, so hopefully applicable towards the upcoming PS4 Days of Play sales week or maybe just use it on Bloodstained.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ty, should I return my refurb pro right now and rebuy it on the 7th? Or can they just do a full exchange in the 7th, there is a cert involved.
Was it an open-item? Not sure a refurb would qualify for the sale but the price on open items is based on the current sale price. You can just go get it adjusted then if you are still within the return period.

Was it an open-item? Not sure a refurb would qualify for the sale but the price on open items is based on the current sale price. You can just go get it adjusted then if you are still within the return period.
Thanks Ty, I’m going to return it tomorrow and just buy a new one on the 7th. I still have my base PS4 to use in the meantime.

So I have a weird thing that happened; first for me anyways. I ordered we happy few deluxe edition and it says it’s delayed. What are the chances I will not get it?

Poi:  Explorer Edition is the only thing I could pull the trigger on, everything else seems pretty blah.

So I have a weird thing that happened; first for me anyways. I ordered we happy few deluxe edition and it says it’s delayed. What are the chances I will not get it?

Low in stock probably. I ordered at the stores. Every other stores I checked usually 1 or 2 in stock. You might as well check in store.

I ordered Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle for store pickup since it went on sale the other day.  Wasn't paying attention at the store and when I got home, saw they gave me Splatoon 2.  Not sure how I feel about this. 

Poi: Explorer Edition is the only thing I could pull the trigger on, everything else seems pretty blah.
In a list that includes (among other things) Street Fighter, the only thing that could entice you is literally the blandest title on the clearance list?

I ordered Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle for store pickup since it went on sale the other day. Wasn't paying attention at the store and when I got home, saw they gave me Splatoon 2. Not sure how I feel about this.
This happened to me several times over the years at Best Buy. You could just sell Splatoon and then buy another Mario Rabbids.

In a list that includes (among other things) Street Fighter, the only thing that could entice you is literally the blandest title on the clearance list?
Well of the Switch titles it was the only one that had solid reviews but I didn't research them extensively. Fallen Legion and Code Princess were also possibilities.

I would, but there isn’t any copies within 250+ miles of me, but there are some copies of just the base game. Oh well no loss if I don’t get it.

Edit: sorry for double post, Idk what I’m doing on my phone.

I would, but there isn’t any copies within 250+ miles of me, but there are some copies of just the base game. Oh well no loss if I don’t get it.

Edit: sorry for double post, Idk what I’m doing on my phone.
It still shows it's available to add to cart on the website for me, mine was delivered today but I would contact chat because if you can still order one how can it be backordered?

I ordered Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle for store pickup since it went on sale the other day. Wasn't paying attention at the store and when I got home, saw they gave me Splatoon 2. Not sure how I feel about this.
Did the pickup tag have your information on it or someone else's? It's possible they marked some else's as picked up which charges their card and screws them over. I'd go back and explain the situation.

It still shows it's available to add to cart on the website for me, mine was delivered today but I would contact chat because if you can still order one how can it be backordered?
That’s why I asked. I saw that i could still order one which got me all confused and was wondering if this was a thing. The e-mail I got says it should be fulfilled within 7 days. I guess I will wait and if nothing happens by next week I will contact chat.

yes 860-331-7172 is my GCU phone number. names mike. please dont change anything on it but use it if you want.

I purchased three clearance games and got an email this morning at 1 am that it was delayed. I just received the order about fifteen minutes ago. I got my copy of We Happy Few today as well, but that wasn't a part of the "delayed" order.

Did the pickup tag have your information on it or someone else's? It's possible they marked some else's as picked up which charges their card and screws them over. I'd go back and explain the situation.
Nope, that's seemingly the oddest thing; there was no pick slip stickered to it

A few random games went down a little further in price.  For example Warriors All-Stars in now $11.99 (was $15.99).

Necroing this thread because I bought Culdcept Revolt there today for $10.99, it was previously $13.99, if you have a 3DS and don't have it yet it's a gem.  I can't speak to whether the other clearance games have been discounted further though, as far as I see Culdcept Revolt still shows up as $13.99 on the website.

And yes I really want more people to play Culdcept Revolt haha if the fanbase grows we're more likely to see further iterations localized for the west.

Necroing this thread because I bought Culdcept Revolt there today for $10.99, it was previously $13.99, if you have a 3DS and don't have it yet it's a gem. I can't speak to whether the other clearance games have been discounted further though, as far as I see Culdcept Revolt still shows up as $13.99 on the website.

And yes I really want more people to play Culdcept Revolt haha if the fanbase grows we're more likely to see further iterations localized for the west.
I don't think clearance sales will inspire further iterations...

Code of Princess Ex is $21.99 in store. Torrance, CA had 6/7 copies; even launch copies w/the sticker on the front.
Got one for me but because clearance games need a manual adjustment for GCU, good luck on that! That's YMMV. Sku: 6225311

Code of Princess Ex is $21.99 in store. Torrance, CA had 6/7 copies; even launch copies w/the sticker on the front.
Got one for me but because clearance games need a manual adjustment for GCU, good luck on that! That's YMMV. Sku: 6225311

bread's done
Back