BESTBUY.com all Greatest hits, Platinum Hits, Players Choice 2 for 30

ECW_fan it was posted by Roufuss in the weekly ad thread for Bestbuy but it still needs to be mentioned for those with Bestbuy Bucks to use up like me.

This isn't any better than just using the gamers gift card discount. Unless your local BB stopped honoring them. Does anyone know if you could use the $5 off $20 if the twenty was two game instead of one?

[quote name='jdevlin7756']Does anyone know if you could use the $5 off $20 if the twenty was two game instead of one?[/QUOTE]

If they are packaged together and sold as one unit, you shouldn't have a problem. If you are considering buying two individual games that are each less than $20, don't expect it to work.

[quote name='badboysean']When do they expire?[/QUOTE]

They expire on December 15 based on the rules from the McDonalds game.

[quote name='Richard18']i thought it was on december 3rd. the mcdonalds food expires on november 15th (today).[/QUOTE]

McD's food expire? Ha! Never! Not the fries, anyhow. Have you seen "Super Size Me"? (and if not, go rent it today).

The french fry test is a bonus in the Special Features content, be sure not to miss it.

[quote name='jdevlin7756']This isn't any better than just using the gamers gift card discount. Unless your local BB stopped honoring them. Does anyone know if you could use the $5 off $20 if the twenty was two game instead of one?[/QUOTE]
You can't use the GGC on this promotion. The GGC's terms is for one game or accessory per coupon.

Some BB's don't have the GGC's anymore. Plus, when you use a GGC, you need to commit at least $5 of your money that you'll never get back, per GGC. This way, if you buy the games and decide you don't want them, you're not stuck with BB credit.

[quote name='Richard18']i thought it was on december 3rd. the mcdonalds food expires on november 15th (today).[/QUOTE]

I haven't looked at the rules recently so I may be wrong I just was trying to go off what I remembered.

this is good, but i think i will wait for "$2 for $25" or something along those lines.

edit: has anyone got super smash brothers melee to be part of the "2 for $30"? it is normally $30 but has the players choice packaging.

[quote name='dracula']this is good, but i think i will wait for "$2 for $25" or something along those lines.

edit: has anyone got super smash brothers melee to be part of the "2 for $30"? it is normally $30 but has the players choice packaging.[/QUOTE]

Can you link me to the Player's Choice SSBM? I can only find the non Player's Choice version at Bestbuy.com

[quote name='dracula']this is good, but i think i will wait for "$2 for $25" or something along those lines.

edit: has anyone got super smash brothers melee to be part of the "2 for $30"? it is normally $30 but has the players choice packaging.[/QUOTE]
It's possible. I got it as part of a 2 for $35, which wasn't much of a deal on one of the games, but made SSBM $17.50. If it says all Player's Choice, just bring in the list from Nintendo.com and they honored it for me.

And they don't sell the PC-SSBM from what I've seen. The one in my above anecdote was the non-PC version.

bread's done
Back