Bestbuy.com billing question

LF2

CAGiversary!
I have what I think is a good question about bestbuy.com for everyone. I placed a couple of pre-orders within the last month through the website. One was for Season 3 of the Big Bang Theory and Glee on Blu-Ray and another was for a Chris Jericho DVD set.

All three items come out next month yet tonight I receieved an e-mail from bestbuy.com telling me they're having problems billing the credit card I have on file for the Jericho DVD.

I checked with my bank, and there's enough money in the account to cover the DVD though, and when I was looking they had already billed me for the order with Glee and the Big Bang Theory.

Now my question is this does bestbuy.com always bill you for pre-orders this far in advance?

Yup bestbuy.com always bill on pre-orders. you better put the money in your back to avoid to ridiculous fee otherwise just cancel your pre-order immediately.

For all pre-orders they will place a hold on the money in your account at least 1 time (sometimes 2 times) per month for all the items in the order to make sure the payment method is still valid and chargeable. Follow the advice of iNCREDiPiNOY, put money back in your account or call them and cancel the pre-orders.

Best Buy does a rolling authorization on your card until the items are ready for shipment. Once they're ready for shipment, they'll push through the authorization to a charge.

Best Buy doesn't wait until the item is ready to ship to authorize your card, they do that immediately. Amazon doesn't, which is one main reason I buy from them.

bread's done
Back