BestBuy.com Sells Used Games

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Not sure if this has been pointed out before, but Bestbuy.com is selling used games. Selection and prices are...not great. I compared a few prices against GameStop, and they seemed to be identical. As far as I can tell, there is no indication if the games include box and/or manual.

Note: Although the Best Buy Pre-owned Games & Trade-Ins page mentions free shipping on all pre-owned games, the offer doesn't appear to be working.

iconbestbuy.gif
Used games at Bestbuy.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, its something. I am surprised they don't have any copies of MLB 08: The Show for the PS2. I sent them 20 something copies.

Some fair prices on the PS3 games. Any testimonials to the condition of the games? Also curious if we could stack some coupons with the online used games.

Would this work for RewardZone and Gift Cards? I assume so, I am just wondering because I have like $170 in Gift Cards to BB and it would be nice (perhaps, need to see the prices) to use that for used games plus get RZ certificates.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Would this work for RewardZone and Gift Cards? I assume so, I am just wondering because I have like $170 in Gift Cards to BB and it would be nice (perhaps, need to see the prices) to use that for used games plus get RZ certificates.[/QUOTE]

You don't earn RZ points when you pay with gift cards. You only earn RZ points if you BUY the gift card.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Thanks for the heads up, Cheapy. The prices suck, but I guess everybody is following the Gamestop model nowadays.[/QUOTE]

Why shouldn't they? It makes money for the company. I sure wouldn't use the Game Crazy or Blockbuster model for anything unless I want to lose money.

I remember when Circuit City sold used games toward the end of their run. They really didn't think it through though, when used games were sitting on their shelves for $54.99 but were new on the next shelf for $29.99 or less.

I've seen some used games for sale in-store. They have a weird wrapping on them, making the product look dirty/almost faded.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']You pay tax... So fail![/QUOTE]

Well in my state I have to report all non-taxed online transactions come tax time. You probably do in yours too, unless you're OK with tax evasion.

[quote name='Aleman']Well in my state I have to report all non-taxed online transactions come tax time. You probably do in yours too, unless you're OK with tax evasion.[/QUOTE]

Shhh!! :lol:

[quote name='elessar123']Texas didn't have state income tax, so I doubt you have to report it there =P[/QUOTE]

Just another great reason to live in Texas. :cool:

bread's done
Back