Bestbuy Free DVD/Bluray w/purchase of tax software

NJC

CAGiversary!
For those of you who do you own taxes, if you buy tax software (H&R Block Taxcut, for sure anyways) at Bestbuy this week, their ad states you can get a free DVD up to $20 for free.

I was able to get a Bluray movie (

Average deal...better than nothing I suppose. If you are a STATE FARM member, you can do your taxes for FREE. They use Turbo Tax and the E-File is free for both federal AND state. Cost me $0 this year to e-file....nice.

[quote name='doubledown']Average deal...better than nothing I suppose. If you are a STATE FARM member, you can do your taxes for FREE. They use Turbo Tax and the E-File is free for both federal AND state. Cost me $0 this year to e-file....nice.[/quote]

Sweet. I didn't know about that. Care to elaborate a little more? Do you do the taxes online or go into your agent's office or what (searching State Farm's site gave me a 404 error on the relevant pages)?

It sure sounds like it beats having to pay for the software and for the e-file.

[quote name='josh_animebum']Sweet. I didn't know about that. Care to elaborate a little more? Do you do the taxes online or go into your agent's office or what (searching State Farm's site gave me a 404 error on the relevant pages)?

It sure sounds like it beats having to pay for the software and for the e-file.[/QUOTE]

Log into your State Farm account online...there is a link to do your taxes for free...which will take you to Turbo Tax's website. There, you create an account and do your taxes online. Pretty easy...it is essentially the same exact software you get when buying a physical copy. I did it, went excellent...and easy.

You can even import taxes from pasts years to keep your info. I started fresh though.

bread's done
Back