bestbuy has halo2 in stock

nba4life2k

CAGiversary!
I work there and I saw them yesterday... they are cool... if you ask someone to get you one from the back im sure u could try and do it... i just wanted to let people know that im sure a dumb employee would get it for you

i pre ordererd mine from gamestop. i heard they have about 1000 reservations..i gotta go at midnite..now i gotta wait in line with fat stinky nerds

i work merch at best buy and we got in a lot of copies already too. one box full all had smashed cases though. we didnt get that many limited editions in but luckily i was able to put one aside for myself.

"Smashed cases? Alot of people are going to be pissed off. "

They aren't going to be sold. We will send them back but it just means we won't have as many copies in stock for people that didn't preorder. I think my store got about 150 preorders.

[quote name='organicow']

"that guy looks like he is trying desperately to appear tough."

here's the math:
crusty white guy + rag on head + sideways hat + goatee + hoody + piercings on face + limp bizkit cds + bragging with a webcam photo about having HALO 2 early = DOUCHEBAG.

sorry. needed to be said.[/quote]

bingo, if it looks like a duck, then it's a duck. Who the hell wears all that stuff sitting infront of their computer ? I'm kinda shocked he doesn't have more gay rings on or black finger nails.

[quote name='KingDox']bingo, if it looks like a duck, then it's a duck. Who the hell wears all that stuff sitting infront of their computer ? I'm kinda shocked he doesn't have more gay rings on or black finger nails.[/quote]

Well, it's either he gets flamed on the Internet for looking like a nerdy fag, or he gets flamed on the Internet for trying to look cool and/or looking like he thinks he could kick your ass. Which would you prefer if you were him?

And starstarstar if he did not take pictures of himself with the game, nobody would believe him starstarstar.

Bottom line, he'll never hear your comments. So just be quiet. You're making yourselves look like the very arrogant douches you're trying to think you're better than. And, for the record, if he did somehow get wind of your comments, HE STILL HAS HALO 2 FOUR DAYS EARLIER THAN YOU DO. He wins, you lose. =)

Or maybe this is just a medium for scrawny white boys to get out their aggression against the guys in school with girlfriends, like the guy in the picture? Aw, SNAP!

[quote name='c'][quote name='KingDox']bingo, if it looks like a duck, then it's a duck. Who the hell wears all that stuff sitting infront of their computer ? I'm kinda shocked he doesn't have more gay rings on or black finger nails.[/quote]

Well, it's either he gets flamed on the Internet for looking like a nerdy fag, or he gets flamed on the Internet for trying to look cool and/or looking like he thinks he could kick your ass. Which would you prefer if you were him?

And starstarstar if he did not take pictures of himself with the game, nobody would believe him starstarstar.

Bottom line, he'll never hear your comments. So just be quiet. You're making yourselves look like the very arrogant douches you're trying to think you're better than. And, for the record, if he did somehow get wind of your comments, HE STILL HAS HALO 2 FOUR DAYS EARLIER THAN YOU DO. He wins, you lose. =)

Or maybe this is just a medium for scrawny white boys to get out their aggression against the guys in school with girlfriends, like the guy in the picture? Aw, SNAP!

To the guy who got the smashed cases, where is your best buy located? I'm asking cause I preordered my from BB and I'm hoping mine isn't the same one...

Its funny how everyone is making fun of that guy for the way he looks when most of you pale, virgin nerds would melt a camera with your acne ridden faces.

[quote name='Goodtone']We will all have it soon anyways so I am still enjoying the games I have now....I have over 370 XBOX games, 128 Gamecube games, and 280 PS2 games so I can surely wait a few more days for the real release day. Plus he has the "regular" edition and I am getting the badass Limited Edtion Halo 2 in the armor plated case....HA![/quote]

Haha, reminds me so much of Lucas from "The Wizard".

"Do you like games? I have over 93 of them."

[quote name='mmn']Its funny how everyone is making fun of that guy for the way he looks when most of you pale, virgin nerds would melt a camera with your acne ridden faces.[/quote]

mmn, your the nerd with over 1000 posts dude....

[quote name='mmn']Its funny how everyone is making fun of that guy for the way he looks when most of you pale, virgin nerds would melt a camera with your acne ridden faces.[/quote]

mmn, gee where do you get your cheery attitude and love of Halo from?

that dude looks like the damn uni-bomber. He probably killed some innocent Best Buy employees to get it. *calls 911*

I hate when people criticize on other people when they probably look fucking worse. IF you talk shit about the way a person looks, why don’t you post your ugly mug so we can criticize it?

Its the internet unless your a hot chick post up your pic and someone will make fun of it. People are really missing the point of the pic, which is he got Halo 2 early. We should do a CAG RL pic thread, itd be interesting.

If your local BB has them in stock and you have a regular version preorded just buy it now and play it then return your GR copy to BB for a refund on tuesday or whenever. I did this with Staw Wars Battleground when they broke the sale date.

I'd love to get it this weekend but i'm without a car while it's in the shop and i dont really wanna ride the bus up there, only because i have to walk about a mile to get to the bus stop and it's cold outside. Oh yea and i'm busted till i get paid friday. :cry: God bless GR and my credit load there, i haven't bought a game for cash since NCAA 2005 in july. :D

Just to let those who want to know.

In NYC I will have these on Monday way before Midnight and will be selling them at $49.99 to anyone who wants it.

I am taking pre-orders now. You can also order online at my site as they are $46.99 and you can choose pick-up. You may pick them up the second the shipment arrives.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='timmylamb']We should do a CAG RL pic thread, itd be interesting.[/quote]

We already have pretty much. It's called RateTheGamer.com.[/quote]

Oh not this again

[quote name='help1'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='timmylamb']We should do a CAG RL pic thread, itd be interesting.[/quote]

We already have pretty much. It's called RateTheGamer.com.[/quote]

Oh not this again[/quote]

LOL i see alot of people from here on that site

oh cmon...ratethegamer ain't that bad :)

I need to do some extra promotion there one day. Maybe sometime after xmas I will be able to. I still have to get this GameTour.com promotion happening too.

[quote name='defender']Just to let those who want to know.

In NYC I will have these on Monday way before Midnight and will be selling them at $49.99 to anyone who wants it.

I am taking pre-orders now. You can also order online at my site as they are $46.99 and you can choose pick-up. You may pick them up the second the shipment arrives.[/quote]

how early do you think that might be? i work in the city and i should be getting off around 3 or 4 before i go home to Jersey.

Jeez you have (insert insult here) lately.

fucking BB, After an hour of agruing they simply refused to sell me it.

Later as I was leaving I noticed that one of the people I was arguing with had actual rang the game out for his self. I pointed this out to a manager, and needless to say, he's in trouble. Hope that fucker gets whats coming to him :twisted:

I didn't preorder Halo 2 (long story, i get motion sickness from FPS's)....but the hype is getting to me. I think I need this game. Do you guys think I'll be able to find it on Tuesday? How about the LE version?

I know this is a dumb question and I'm gonna get ripped on, but I'm just curious what my fellow CAG's think.

[quote name='slavefive']I didn't preorder Halo 2 (long story, i get motion sickness from FPS's)....but the hype is getting to me. I think I need this game. Do you guys think I'll be able to find it on Tuesday? How about the LE version?

I know this is a dumb question and I'm gonna get ripped on, but I'm just curious what my fellow CAG's think.[/quote]

It shouldn't be hard to get Halo2. They are printing enough for everyone on release day so I wouldn't worry. Even the Limited Edition should be readily available on release day. But the longer you wait until christmas to pick it up, the harder it may be to find it. Also, I too have a friend that gets sick playing FPS. Have you tried taking a meds for motion sickness before you play.

I've tried taking some over the counter meds, and I read in a medical journal that ginger root helps with motion sickness. The article said that drinking ginger ale would help. So, i went out and bought a bunch of ginger ale, sat down to play Halo and felt like I was gonna barf.

Believe me, motion sickness sucks and most people think i'm nuts because they couldn't understand why it happened.

Anyway, I hope you're right about LE halo 2. If i can find it, i'll just play in short bursts so i don't hurl on my controller! :)

mtv sent me an email saying that my order has shipped and that was from the 38. dollar sale with the coupon codes they had at that time.
I preorder halo collectors edition from them. which I do not feel is rare cause everyone is selling it and the lil' guy at gamestop keeps telling me how rare it is.

yes, I thought I was the only one who felt dizzy while playing fps's, except Counter-strike though. It took me a couple of months to beat halo 1, because I limited myself to playing it a hour each day.

i used to work at bestbuy, its not hard getting games early. but i talked to one of my friends in media, and she said theyre in lockup. that made me sad :[...at least i'm definitely going to get a limited edition :D

[quote name='MadFlava'][quote name='slavefive']I didn't preorder Halo 2 (long story, i get motion sickness from FPS's)....but the hype is getting to me. I think I need this game. Do you guys think I'll be able to find it on Tuesday? How about the LE version?

I know this is a dumb question and I'm gonna get ripped on, but I'm just curious what my fellow CAG's think.[/quote]

It shouldn't be hard to get Halo2. They are printing enough for everyone on release day so I wouldn't worry. Even the Limited Edition should be readily available on release day. But the longer you wait until christmas to pick it up, the harder it may be to find it. Also, I too have a friend that gets sick playing FPS. Have you tried taking a meds for motion sickness before you play.[/quote]

WEll its never too late to preorder... if you preorder at target, they dont have edition specific preorders.... also for your motion sickness, there are some medications you can take that might be over the counter or there are other remedys

at this point its not worth it also, i mean you get to play the game for today only casue tom. is monday, and i don't know about you guys, but im busy as hell on mondays...

[quote name='dragonfireflys'][quote name='el bobo']No luck at Cranberry TWP. BB[/quote]

Should've tried Mcknight...ahem. :wink:[/quote]

I would, but I can't drive (DOH!) anyway, did you see the ad in the paper today media play is having a Halo 2 tournament this Saturday.

[quote name='"MadFlava"'][quote name='slavefive']I didn't preorder Halo 2 (long story, i get motion sickness from FPS's)....but the hype is getting to me. I think I need this game. Do you guys think I'll be able to find it on Tuesday? How about the LE version?

It shouldn't be hard to get Halo2. They are printing enough for everyone on release day quote]

From what I've heard, the 1st shipment is sold out at a lot of places, and the next shipment occurs on the 16th.

I've heard both stories....that they're all sold out and that there are are tons of copies for everyone. This time, I think there are going to be extras. I mean, why not? The game is hyped so much, it'll sell.

[quote name='Graystone']mtv sent me an email saying that my order has shipped and that was from the 38. dollar sale with the coupon codes they had at that time.
I preorder halo collectors edition from them. which I do not feel is rare cause everyone is selling it and the lil' guy at gamestop keeps telling me how rare it is.[/quote]

When did they send that? Mine's still "Pending."

[quote name='help1'][quote name='dustyeff']You guys are harsh on that dude. He's just some kid that got Halo 2 a week before you; let it go.[/quote]

Same, goes for you.... LOL, I don't care about the halo 2, the thing is that he thinks he is tough...[/quote]

First off, how do you know what he "thinks". You are not him. Is it because he has piercings? I have them(not the same type), I don't think I'm better than anyone, I got them because I wanted to. Is it the hood or the clothing? I don't dress like that but who cares, to each his own. Or the only other thing that could maybe give you that impression is because he's not smiling. Once again, who cares not everyone does.

[quote name='shadowsfallen82'][quote name='help1'][quote name='dustyeff']You guys are harsh on that dude. He's just some kid that got Halo 2 a week before you; let it go.[/quote]

Same, goes for you.... LOL, I don't care about the halo 2, the thing is that he thinks he is tough...[/quote]

First off, how do you know what he "thinks". You are not him. Is it because he has piercings? I have them(not the same type), I don't think I'm better than anyone, I got them because I wanted to. Is it the hood or the clothing? I don't dress like that but who cares, to each his own. Or the only other thing that could maybe give you that impression is because he's not smiling. Once again, who cares not everyone does.[/quote]

:roll:

yeah, ummm, i think its safe to say that we're all just joking around and that we really don't have anything against this guy.

...except that he looks like a jerk-off.

lighten up dude, we're just messing around. :wink:

bread's done
Back