(BestBuy) Lego Star Wars 3 The Clone Wars PS3 $11.99 + tax

[quote name='fireburnerr']bleh why am i buying so many games ugh! I have no time to play them lol[/QUOTE]
It's coz we're addicted to good prices!

[quote name='Jcaugustine']It's coz we're addicted to good prices![/QUOTE]

I had an epiphany a couple of months back in the midst of my own personal CAG induced shopping spree. I finally understood why women go nuts over shoe sales. Just like us buying games, they can't help but pass up a good deal. Whereas we might think we'll play that cheap game at some point in the future, the women think that they may have a use for those orange high heels that are only $10. Pretty soon our shelves are packed with unopened games that might get played by 2015, while their closets are home to an obscene amount of shoes that may only get worn once for a special occasion.

[quote name='Bosamba']I had an epiphany a couple of months back in the midst of my own personal CAG induced shopping spree. I finally understood why women go nuts over shoe sales. Just like us buying games, they can't help but pass up a good deal. Whereas we might think we'll play that cheap game at some point in the future, the women think that they may have a use for those orange high heels that are only $10. Pretty soon our shelves are packed with unopened games that might get played by 2015, while their closets are home to an obscene amount of shoes that may only get worn once for a special occasion.[/QUOTE]

Haha So true. I actually asked my wife recently "why do women love shoes so much?" She says, "why do you love all THAT shit so much?" Pointing toward my computer, TV, consoles and game collection. I just said fair enough.

good answer. if after that conversation u haven't already, i would buy her a pair of shoes 'just because'.

[quote name='windsmere']Haha So true. I actually asked my wife recently "why do women love shoes so much?" She says, "why do you love all THAT shit so much?" Pointing toward my computer, TV, consoles and game collection. I just said fair enough.[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back