BestBuy - Move Mayhem Bundle PS3 for 99.99 (includes Resistance 3, KZ 3...)

Man, I already got the tiger woods deal, but this might be good enough just for the extra accs and games.

controller $25
nav $15
sharpshooter $20
KZ3 $20
Resistance3 $20
extra cam FREE

That's $100 right there at really discounted prices for each item.

Are there any move games that use 2 controllers at once?

This deal is really awesome. If I wasn't broke as shit, didn't already own KZ3, didn't hate Resistance, and gave a shit about owning the PS Move, I'd totally buy this...

I think i will get it tommorow.....all of the stores here appear to have it available (Which i guess means its being sold instore too).

Got some stuff i can trade in to lessen the blow. Dont think there will be much of a better deal than this for a while. Thanks a ton to the TC

[quote name='scottman']Are there any move games that use 2 controllers at once?[/QUOTE]

Assuming you mean two motion controllers...The Fight: Lights out uses two. One for each "fist."

I've only played it for an hour so I can't quite recommend it yet though. Could be a lot of fun if you're patient.

[quote name='scottman']Man, I already got the tiger woods deal, but this might be good enough just for the extra accs and games.

controller $25
nav $15
sharpshooter $20
KZ3 $20
Resistance3 $20
extra cam FREE

That's $100 right there at really discounted prices for each item.

Are there any move games that use 2 controllers at once?[/QUOTE]
The Fight requires two move controllers. Sport Champions and Medieval Moves supports one person using two controllers. You can play player 1 and 2 simultaneously in House of the Dead and Dead Space Extraction.

This is an amazing deal. Sucks I already have 2 moves and Killzone 3. Buying my second move, a navigation controller, and Killzone 3 on Black Friday might have been a mistake.

Interesting deal.

KZ 3 and Resistance 3 are both pretty good games. Especially Resistance 3 which surprised me at how fun it was to play through the whole thing in Co-op.

Even after all this time, I'm not sold on the Move though. There simply aren't any games outside of light gun games I want to play on it and I don't see that changing anytime soon looking at future releases.

Just got my PS3 and a handful of games and plan on getting Move.
Would get this if I wasn't broke cause I plan on getting Resistance/Killzone 3 eventually anyway..sigh..
Hope it'll go on sale for even lower during Christmas..along with those GoW/Uncharted controller bundles. Looking @ around 200ish dollars.

Do either of those games support using 2 move/gun sets in local co-op?
I've never been big on FPS games but it might be fun to play through like that with my roommate.

Well I picked up the Doomsday bundle a week ago. It is still sealed. Needless to say, I will be returning it in the morning. Thanks OP.

Damn! Too bad I got Resistance through the gold box price of 27.xx ordered killzone 3 helgast through best buy already. I'll just have to wait for the $50 price point again and it hopefully be the tiger woods edition.

Holy crap...33 percent off. And I don't have either game. CRAP! I've spent so much fricking money since BF. Do I really need to spend another 100??? :hot:

Great deal, too bad I just bought the Helghast edition of KZ3 and now this!! That and I got in on the Tiger Woods bundle earlier. Will just have to wait for a cheap copy of R3 to come along!

It just struck me that I can't have my daughter asking why Santa didn't bring daddy anything for Christmas. So now Santa IS bringing daddy something. This will go awesome with my new copy of Tiger Woods I bought a few weeks ago.

[quote name='anbu-black-ops']For those who are on the fence, this is a good deal like others said.[/QUOTE]

When you consider a lot of the other bundles come with one game, no Sharpshooter and, in some cases, no navigation controller...this is an INCREDIBLE deal.

[quote name='shivan128']Great deal, too bad I just bought the Helghast edition of KZ3 and now this!! That and I got in on the Tiger Woods bundle earlier. Will just have to wait for a cheap copy of R3 to come along![/QUOTE]

I'm returning my Hellgast Edition. I'd rather have a useless plastic accessory/controller than a useless plastic helmet that holds a game.

Man that is tempting. I just dont think Ill use it. Im waiting on a Sorcery bundle I guess

Last edited by a moderator:
Good deal, too bad I already ordered the Tiger Woods bundle for $60 and an extra move controller from Amazon for $25.

Oh well, GF will have R3 on sale for cheap soon enough, and there seem to be plent of copies of KZ3. Now I just need to pick up a plastic gun.

Very good deal if you don't own anything in the bundle, I've played through both games with the sharpshooter(on easy) and can say they are both a lot of fun after you get used to the gun. If your thinking about playstation move this is the bundle to get.

So I guess there is no point in me getting the Resistance doomsday bundle anymore? Just get this instead?

[quote name='waldo21212']Good deal, too bad I already ordered the Tiger Woods bundle for $60 and an extra move controller from Amazon for $25.[/QUOTE]

Was the Tiger Woods bundle $60 on the Move deal day? I didn't check Amazon until later in the day and it was something like $90 when I did.

Word of caution. I ordered this for in-store pickup. Local BB showed it in stock, but a couple hours later I received an "item not available" email. Turns out my local BB doesn't have it in stock and I'm pretty sure never had it, since I've never seen it there. Now my RZ coupon I used is tied up until this kicks back or I call to see if it's available to be shipped. All stores in my area show it in stock, but I bet that's incorrect, just like it originally showed in stock st my BB.

I just got my first PS3 on Black Friday, and I'm not quite sold on Move just yet. However this does seem like a good deal. Can anyone tell me why Move is worth it? I mean, I already have a Wii if I want motion gaming with a wand device... I'm terribly ignorant about Move, though. Been trying to read up on it. But anyway, opinions anyone?

[quote name='zillionandnine']I just got my first PS3 on Black Friday, and I'm not quite sold on Move just yet. However this does seem like a good deal. Can anyone tell me why Move is worth it? I mean, I already have a Wii if I want motion gaming with a wand device... I'm terribly ignorant about Move, though. Been trying to read up on it. But anyway, opinions anyone?[/QUOTE]

It's Wii, but better.

Sony has been pushing Move pretty heavily, and incorporating it in most of their exclusive titles. The real question is, are you interested in Resistance 3, Killzone 3, Heavy Rain, LBP2, inFamous 2 (patched to work with Move), Sports Champions, and so on? If so, buy Move.

[quote name='zillionandnine']I just got my first PS3 on Black Friday, and I'm not quite sold on Move just yet. However this does seem like a good deal. Can anyone tell me why Move is worth it? I mean, I already have a Wii if I want motion gaming with a wand device... I'm terribly ignorant about Move, though. Been trying to read up on it. But anyway, opinions anyone?[/QUOTE]

Main reason I bought one (I haven recieved/used it yet) but one of the main reason I bought it is because the wii lacks HD graphics and there isn't much new coming out for it.

I don't think I have turned my Wii on since I finished DKCR.

I bought the R3 bundle for 99.99 and sold my SS and traded R3 to a CAG, but picked up Killzone 3 to play it with...and I gotta say it's a LOT of fun. To me, anyways.

[quote name='BingoBrown']It's Wii, but better.

Sony has been pushing Move pretty heavily, and incorporating it in most of their exclusive titles. The real question is, are you interested in Resistance 3, Killzone 3, Heavy Rain, LBP2, inFamous 2 (patched to work with Move), Sports Champions, and so on? If so, buy Move.[/QUOTE]

As a matter of fact, I'm interested in ALL these games, haha. I already have Heavy Rain, thanks to a lucky Target clearance find. The rest are on my Christmas wish list. :)

[quote name='waldo21212']Main reason I bought one (I haven recieved/used it yet) but one of the main reason I bought it is because the wii lacks HD graphics and there isn't much new coming out for it.

I don't think I have turned my Wii on since I finished DKCR.[/QUOTE]

I do agree with the lack of Wii games I'm interested in... the only thing for me lately is Skyward Sword.

Thanks, both of you, I think I'll bite.

bread's done
Back