Bestbuy MW3/Zelda $39.99 & Revelations/JD3 $29.99 (Dec. 25-31)

Dark Rider

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
In the December 25-31 ad bestbuy will have the following on sale:
Modern Warfare 3 (PS3/360) $39.99
Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) $39.99
Just Dance 3 (Wii/PS3/360) $29.99
Assassins Creed: Revelations (360/PS3) $29.99

Don't forget that purchases made between November 13 - December 25 are available to be pricematched, exchanged, and returned until Jan. 25

Also, because you can't host scans on CAG here is a link to the scan. Link.

Last edited by a moderator:
ooh. all over pm'ing revelations. but i ordered thanksgiving day for $35 and already recieved it, can i get my $5 back? is that what you mean by price matching?

[quote name='Golden Lemonz']ooh. all over pm'ing revelations. but i ordered thanksgiving day for $35 and already recieved it, can i get my $5 back? is that what you mean by price matching?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='bobbyblane']I bought Zelda for 49.99 and got a $10 GC with it, do you think they'll still give me a $10 PM on it?[/QUOTE]

Yes they should. It's within their policy.

[quote name='bobbyblane']I bought Zelda for 49.99 and got a $10 GC with it, do you think they'll still give me a $10 PM on it?[/QUOTE]

You may, but official policy will be that you would have to forgo that $10 GC from the initial purchase, but you might get lucky, YMMV.

Glad I didn't bite on MW3 this week....I guess I'll get it after Christmas.

I feel stupid for getting AC:R for $40 at Wal Mart.

[quote name='shurija']Damn, AC:R is dropping a lot. I was unhappy to see it on sale on BF for $35 and now it's on sale for $30. Blah.[/QUOTE]

Must have been your first time buying an Ubisoft title, eh? They always drop pretty quickly in price, so unless it's something you can't wait a few weeks to play, generally not a good idea to buy immediately on release.

[quote name='shurija']Damn, AC:R is
dropping a lot. I was unhappy to see it on sale on BF for $35 and now it's on sale for $30. Blah.[/QUOTE]
Unhappy because a game is a lower price?

[quote name='msdmoney']Unhappy because a game is a lower price?[/QUOTE]

Bc he most likely paid full or close to full retail price.

I'm in a similar situation. I bought Zelda at $49.99 with a $10 reward zone certificated (paid $39.99 plus tax), do you think I can PM it?

[quote name='dfo']Must have been your first time buying an Ubisoft title, eh? They always drop pretty quickly in price, so unless it's something you can't wait a few weeks to play, generally not a good idea to buy immediately on release.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, this is my first time buying an Ubisoft title. I guess I learned my lesson.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']I don't get why these stores mention Dec. 25th, like they'll be open.[/QUOTE]

The stores may not be open, but online never closes.

I'll be spending more money at Best Buy, surprise!Definitely in for MW3. I'll probably pick up a copy in the next few days and then wait for the PM. Thanks OP.

[quote name='snatcher33']The stores may not be open, but online never closes.[/QUOTE]

So true! I didn't, even, think about that.

I'll go fix your sammich, now... :oops:

[quote name='roymustang']What's Best Buy guarantee again? Can I get AC: Revelations adjusted if I bought it from them on BF?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Shucks missed MW3 PM by 3 days. I guess that is what I get for buying directly on release day... well at least I will get AC PM'd. Man I loved the B5G100 promotion :D

Are we sure Best Buy extended the price matching policy like it did for the Holiday returns? I bought AC Revelations on release day (11/15), so the normal 30 day price matching guarantee will be over by the time it goes on sale for $29.99.

I could buy and return with the old receipt, but I don't want it to mess up the Pre Order 5 get $100 back promotion.

Ah, good, I can price match my release day copy of AC:R thanks to the premier silver 45 day window. The last good thing that will come with it, since I won't be getting silver back next year. Too far to go and running out of time to do it.

So i can buy Call of Duty now with my money and get back 20 dollars the day of christmas? :) Merry christmas to me...? lol

[quote name='jooanyenna']I am so ready to use my b2g1 coupon for this sale.[/QUOTE]
Me too... If it ever arrives in the mail.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']So true! I didn't, even, think about that.

I'll go fix your sammich, now... :oops:[/QUOTE]
I love a girl who knows her place....

For those that are planning to buy MW3 or ACR and need a year of live: It looks like best buy is giving you $20 off a year of live ($39.99) when you buy select games including MW3. It will take the $20 off live, you pay $59.99 for mw3 which you can than pm next week ($39.99). Also works with halo combat ($39.99) BF3 ($59.99 not sure if anyone has cheaper next week), ACR ($59.99 this week, $29.99 next week), NBA 2k12 ($59.99 not sure of PM chances), gears 3 ($39.99 now, not sure if cheaper anywhere else)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat261400050014

Wow, thanks for this OP!

That's probably going to be the lowest price I'll see on a COD game for quite a while. I remember picking up Black Ops last year on an Amazon LD for $40. Didn't realize how much of a steal that was until I saw Amazon selling it for around $40 AGAIN at this year's 19 day sale.

And (sorry if someone's already answered this) but if will Best Buy Price Match AC: Rev. if I bought it on Black Friday? Or could I just return it and re-buy it for the lower price?

If I got Zelda (49.99) and Super Mario 3D land (39.99) with Mario Kart 7 for free in the B2G1 best buy had recently, would BB price match the zelda sale since everything else was 39.99 anyways?

[quote name='IceColdKilla44']Wow, thanks for this OP!

That's probably going to be the lowest price I'll see on a COD game for quite a while. I remember picking up Black Ops last year on an Amazon LD for $40. Didn't realize how much of a steal that was until I saw Amazon selling it for around $40 AGAIN at this year's 19 day sale.

And (sorry if someone's already answered this) but if will Best Buy Price Match AC: Rev. if I bought it on Black Friday? Or could I just return it and re-buy it for the lower price?[/QUOTE]

Yes they should.

I didn't see an answer for this, but can we price match if we bought ACR on the release date? I just havent seen any flyer or mention of the special extended return window.

[quote name='XzMrHitDatHoezX']How can I get Amazon to PM AC:R? I bought it on Monday when it was 35.99[/QUOTE]

I think their official policy is that they dont PM, as the price you bought it for is the lowest they were able to offer at the time. I tried PMing an item that dropped 2 days after my purchase, the only way they wanted to PM is to send the original back. I assume it needs to be new in order to get it PMed. But hopefully youll have better luck.

[quote name='dasme313']I'll be spending more money at Best Buy, surprise!Definitely in for MW3. I'll probably pick up a copy in the next few days and then wait for the PM. Thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

I think ill do the same, picking it up tomorrow.

I think I'll get mw3. It's got this zombie like mode but with AI soldiers. It's pretty damn fun. Might also get just dance 3. Is JD3s msrp 60? If so I'll probably get it. Been wanting a JD game for ps3 since the first one.

[quote name='likeme']I'll PM assassins at toys r us[/QUOTE]I don't think TRU pm's.

[quote name='dfo']They always drop pretty quickly in price, so unless it's something you can't wait a few weeks to play, generally not a good idea to buy immediately on release.[/QUOTE]This is the exact reason TO BUY ON RELEASE. Buy from stores that pm & make sure you get in on the best credit/giftcard deals. You end up with the same price that you would've gotten by waiting, have played the game for some time(resell/high TIV), get the DLC & the pre-order credit. Most games can be had for $40 w/at least $10 credit on day by doing this.

[quote name='CAG90210']I'm in a similar situation. I bought Zelda at $49.99 with a $10 reward zone certificated (paid $39.99 plus tax), do you think I can PM it?[/QUOTE]they refund the RZ points then the cash.

[quote name='Golden Lemonz']when can i call to pm this?[/QUOTE]when the deal is live.

[quote name='roymustang']What's Best Buy guarantee again? Can I get AC: Revelations adjusted if I bought it from them on BF?[/QUOTE]it's on the bottom of the page "price match guarantee & extended holiday returns thru jan 24th"
http://www.bestbuy.com/?CMP=ocss

[quote name='lordopus99']Shucks missed MW3 PM by 3 days. I guess that is what I get for buying directly on release day... well at least I will get AC PM'd. Man I loved the B5G100 promotion :D[/QUOTE]there where those who bought 2 copies 1 on midnight release for the swag w/o their RZ card & 1 on the last possible date using their RZ account to have the maximum pm chance.

[quote name='tenzor']Are we sure Best Buy extended the price matching policy like it did for the Holiday returns? I bought AC Revelations on release day (11/15), so the normal 30 day price matching guarantee will be over by the time it goes on sale for $29.99.

I could buy and return with the old receipt, but I don't want it to mess up the Pre Order 5 get $100 back promotion.[/QUOTE]yes, it's extended ^^^

[quote name='shadowrage']I didn't see an answer for this, but can we price match if we bought ACR on the release date? I just havent seen any flyer or mention of the special extended return window.[/QUOTE]^^^it's in the link above

[quote name='gepet0']Any deals anyewhere on goldeneye reloaded or lotr war in the north?[/QUOTE]it was $40 @ tartet/BB recently & the "reloaded" was also $100.

bread's done
Back