BestBuy RewardZone - 15,000 Points for PreOrdering LoZ:TP

orimental

CAGiversary!
I tried searching, but came up with nothing (presumably because best buy is too short for a query).

Up until October 29th, RewardZone members can earn 15,000 points for pre-ordering The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess either in-store or at BestBuy.com.

Anybody actually pre-order a game about 5-6 months before release from Best Buy? It seems like a good deal for free points, but it might be something that I would forget.

EDITED. Heh. I accidentally added too many zeroes. Total fuck-up on my part.

I'm going to be all over this. LoZ and a ton of Reward Zone certs! I think it'll come out to $50 in RZ certs if you get LoZ there. 15,000 points makes a $5 cert.

[QUOTEUp until October 29th, RewardZone members can earn 150,000 points for pre-ordering The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess either in-store or at BestBuy.com.[/QUOTE]

Just to let you know, 150,000 points is $50 in certificates from Best Buy. That would make the game free. If you check again on myrewardzone.com, you can see that its only 15,000 bonus points, which would get you a $5 certificate.

Sounds too good to be true, but I will check it out. Can you stack $5 certificate's in one transaction?

[quote name='orimental']I tried searching, but came up with nothing (presumably because best buy is too short for a query).

Up until October 29th, RewardZone members can earn 150,000 points for pre-ordering The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess either in-store or at BestBuy.com.

Anybody actually pre-order a game about 5-6 months before release from Best Buy? It seems like a good deal for free points, but it might be something that I would forget.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a link? Also is 150,000 a misprint? That's 50 dollars in reward certificates.

[quote name='62t']how much does it cost for preordering at BB?[/QUOTE]
Online looks like full price, but I'm pretty sure the in-store preorder is $5.

I did the Zelda one a while back. I looked at the XBOX 360 ones and PGR and Kameo each netted 10,000 points each. With that bonus and the 4500 or so when you pick up the game will almost net you a $5 certificate. These things add up quick that's for sure.

Anyone know of any other preorder deals as of now or coming up? (I know its early, just wondering if there were any rumors or news I missed) I'm definitely getting this baby the day it comes out.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Anyone know of any other preorder deals as of now or coming up? (I know its early, just wondering if there were any rumors or news I missed) I'm definitely getting this baby the day it comes out.[/QUOTE]

It would be hard to imagine this will be less than $50, but then again, who the hell knows.....

bread's done
Back