Bestbuy RZ certificate for Bestbuy Order?

Azurken

CAGiversary!
How do I use my RZ cert ($5 off) on a purchase online?

Also in your opinion is bestbuy somewhat complicating things by making seperate sites and seperate accounts for everything?

You enter the code that mb9500 is talking about on the page where you enter your credit card information. You just have to scroll down to the bottom of that page before you submit your CC info.

[quote name='Azurken']It's not on the CC info page.[/QUOTE]

Oh, they must have moved it then. It's on one of the pages before you actually submit your order and on the final page before your submit the order you'll see a section with RZ and it saying that the certificate has been applied and the amount.

I think its the same page as you enter your CC info (down at the bottom to link your BBY reward zone account and there you can use your certificates. ( just enter the number).

[quote name='xbox_mole']Oh, they must have moved it then. It's on one of the pages before you actually submit your order and on the final page before your submit the order you'll see a section with RZ and it saying that the certificate has been applied and the amount.[/QUOTE]

Youre right it's in the final page of the review and submit order where you need to click redeem coupon.

bread's done
Back