BestBuy Shipping

MrDubbs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
I did the deal for the HD DVD's back when they were b1g1 a week back I believe it was, and choose standard shipping.

They shipped USPS and provided me with a DC number. Now I know it won't update each step unless insurance was posted, but they sent me the email saying it shipped on the 22nd.

Of course the holiday was in there and everything but USPS site still claims to have no record of my item.

Is this common for them?? and how long does their standard shipping normally take? I just hope they didn't get lost in the holiday busyness

This happened to me a few weeks ago. If you haven't received your package after 10 business days, email them or call them and they will reship your order.

BB sent me a $20 digital coupon because an item that was supposed to arrive by the 24th did not (at least according to them). The thing is, it actually did arrive several days before the 24th but they seemed to think that it didnt. I don't know if it was unethical to use the coupon, but i did. I have been denied several price matches by them so I don't feel too bad about this (and on a side note, either price match, or don't, but don't try and weasel out of price matching just because it happens to be a good deal). In any event, they seem to be having some strange shipping problems.

Well this morning, I checked the DC again and it said "no information available, contact sender"

I thought about it, but then checked the mail and they were there

bread's done
Back