Bestbuy Spring Deals: AC4 $20(last gen and PC)/Thief $45/South Park $40/Dark Souls 2 $50&more

Like OMG he should totally wait for it to be $10. It will be $10 soon, and I'm not talking 5-6 months. There is a difference in getting it now and then at different prices. If he has a huge backlog and he's not going to play it anytime soon. What's the point in spending $16 now when you can save $6 down the road. I don't have enough fingers to count how many times AC III has been $10. As always, that person should do whatever they want. Just my advice
agree I have all the assassin creed games never paid more then $10 and that includes black flag plus the collector sets of each that I paid no more then $20 for except the black flag ce for $40. It common knowledge that ubisoft over produce there games and retailers only have so much self space therefore ubisoft games is more prone to sales

agree I have all the assassin creed games never paid more then $10 and that includes black flag plus the collector sets of each that I paid no more then $20 for except the black flag ce for $40. It common knowledge that ubisoft over produce there games and retailers only have so much self space therefore ubisoft games is more prone to sales
Well, if you can get your hands on a new X1 copy of Black Flag CE for $20, I'll happily give you $40 for it, lol.

The word you missed completely was EXCEPT!
But I guess you have the words "internet douche" down pat.

Anyway, aside from buzzkillington, I'll give you more than what you pay. Even though what I said still applies. -_-

But I guess you have the words "internet douche" down pat.

Anyway, aside from buzzkillington, I'll give you more than what you pay. Even though what I said still applies. -_-
I think I've ready many douche posts from you so that title is all yours

Any opinions on WWE 2K14? I havent played a wrestling game in years. I was thinking about picking it up.
I played last year's for the attitude era stuff and then got this year's cause I got hyped on the channel. It's fun. The objectives in the wrestlemania mode are sometimes a little hard to trigger and the Ai bounces between genius level and brain dead, no matter the difficulty, but the presentation is awesome. I've only played the hulkster era of wrestlemania mode but I'm enjoying it quite a bit and for 24 bucks these games retain their value for a bit so you can probably get your money back mostly on it(at least i did last year).

I played last year's for the attitude era stuff and then got this year's cause I got hyped on the channel. It's fun. The objectives in the wrestlemania mode are sometimes a little hard to trigger and the Ai bounces between genius level and brain dead, no matter the difficulty, but the presentation is awesome. I've only played the hulkster era of wrestlemania mode but I'm enjoying it quite a bit and for 24 bucks these games retain their value for a bit so you can probably get your money back mostly on it(at least i did last year).
Thanks. I have a $20 gift card so I guess i should just try it out.

Wish the PS3 Lego Marvel would get that $10 GC in cart working.  It was bugged yesterday too.

FYI the PS4/XB1 versions are $43 right now too, down from $50.  So you get $34.40 with GCU + tax, and the $10 GC.

Not sure which I'll go for yet...

DS2 came in today. Someone really fucked up the case, it's crushed! On hold now seeing what they can do.
Well, they had me purchase a new one but waived the expedited shipping. Told me to return the first one to the store. The second one came in, and it was also damaged (tear in upper left corner of the slipcover and a small ding on the front of the steelbook). Posted a topic on the Best Buy support forums to see if there was anything they could do (maybe give me a $5 credit or something) and low and behold, I was offered the choice to be sent another copy for free or a full refund on the second copy (while being allowed to keep the game)! I chose the refund, so it's like I got the game for free! Man, when Best Buy comes through, they come through! Earned a customer for life!

Well, they had me purchase a new one but waived the expedited shipping. Told me to return the first one to the store. The second one came in, and it was also damaged (tear in upper left corner of the slipcover and a small ding on the front of the steelbook). Posted a topic on the Best Buy support forums to see if there was anything they could do (maybe give me a $5 credit or something) and low and behold, I was offered the choice to be sent another copy for free or a full refund on the second copy (while being allowed to keep the game)! I chose the refund, so it's like I got the game for free! Man, when Best Buy comes through, they come through! Earned a customer for life!
It wasn't an either/or situation, you double dipped because you accepted the free copy anyway knowing that you will return the damaged one anyway. And it doesn't mean you won't get another damaged 1 so you would've been better off going to the store to find a mint copy instead.

It wasn't an either/or situation, you double dipped because you accepted the free copy anyway knowing that you will return the damaged one anyway. And it doesn't mean you won't get another damaged 1 so you would've been better off going to the store to find a mint copy instead.
Stores are sold out and they didn't have any more to process from their return warehouse (different inventory from their site). The only option I had was to order another online. I'm not returning the second damaged one by the way. The damage was a lot less than the first.

Edit: Read that wrong. I let him know that I was returning my first copy. They were both damaged, just the second wasn't as bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda random question, anybody know if the 3 title GCU restriction applies to free GCU as well? I wanna order a copy of Black Flag for 360 and PS3 but only got paid GCU last month. However i ordered a Black Flag LE earlier this year when I just had free GCU. Trying to figure out if I only have two copies left before going over :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Kinda random question, anybody know if the 3 title GCU restriction applies to free GCU as well? I wanna order a copy of Black Flag for 360 and PS3 but only got paid GCU last month. However i ordered a Black Flag LE earlier this year when I just had free GCU. Trying to figure out if I only have two copies left before going over :(
three title restriction is only for the paid membership

Weird. Used to be when I added a game tou cart after I used my 3 I would get the regular price. Now it's taking it off again...**** I have to keep better track now

bread's done
Back