BestBuy Weekly Ad [3/21-3/27]

INCyr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
Credit goes to BriWeezy on Blu-Ray.com

* Free 3D Starter Kit With Purchase of Any Samsung 3D TV and 3D Blu-ray Player. The Kit Includes 2 Pairs of Glasses and Monsters vs. Aliens.

New Releases
The Blind Side ( Includes DVD & DC ) $24.99
The Brothers $24.99
Fantastic Mr. Fox $26.99
The Men Who Stare At Goats ( Free Goat Bobble Head ) $22.99
Mad Men Season 3 $32.99
Toy Story 1 & 2 $24.99 Each ( Save $10 When You Buy Both, Or Either Toy Story Movie and A Pixar Blu-ray )

$24.99
New Moon

(*Buy Any 2 Of The Following And Get A $10 BB Gift Card,Buy Any 3 and Get A $15 BB Gift Card)

$24.99
*Saw V
*Taken

$29.99
*Inglorious Basterds
*Public Enemies
*Angels & Demons
*Gamer
*District 9
*Gladiator
*Surrogates
*The Proposal

[quote name='opterasis']Looks like Target is getting my money this week, they have Toy Story 1 and 2 for $30 I believe.[/QUOTE]

Minus $5 from each one using the MC brings the total down to $20 for both. :applause:

[quote name='bases1616']You can always price match Target at Best Buy and get the reward points.[/QUOTE]

My BB can be difficult with pricematching and coupons at the same time.

Usually I wouldn't care about DVDs seeing how most the time I get my movies on BD. However the 23rd is when the Eight Films to Die For come out on DVD. Last years set had a deal that made them I think around 10-15 bucks each. Any word on if they are going to have that same deal or some deal on them at all?

The "Eight Films To Die For" are also the reason I was checking out this thread. Last year's deal was if you buy all eight movies, it only cost $75.

The OP said he got it from a post at Blu-Ray.com so I'm hoping the guy who posted it there simply omitted the regular DVD sales, since if you look at BB's site, it does list them as being on sale, just no word yet about a "Buy all for $$$" type of sale...

They're all independent horror films. Eight new ones each year that premier at the Afterdark Horrorfest. They're pretty much hit-or-miss. I've only made my way through the first set of eight and halfway through the second set, but I've found some that I've liked and some that I thought were really boring.

Supposedly the third set is much higher quality. I did make an exception and skip ahead to watch "The Butterfly Effect 3" and liked it. I have high hopes for the rest of the third and this new fourth.

EDIT:

Looks like total at best buy will be $111.92 before tax unless they have a deal on them. Amazon has the set for 97.49. I really hope best buy has a deal for this because I really would like them for that weekend.

From the trailers they look good in this set. Atleast the ones I looked at do.

I plan to get them all but them are the two that I have seen trailers for that I really want to see.

Zombies of Mass Destruction

KILL THEORY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS5kxAeA3tc

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on the ad scan in this thread, BestBuy's sale will be all titles $15 individually, or 2-for-$25. So basically, if you want the whole set, gotta fork over $100. A whole $25 more than last year's version of the sale. Very disappointing.

Yeah but like I said amazon has it for 97.49. So it looks like that is where I'm getting it from.

Just found via Slickdeals: http://disney.eprize.net/moviereward.../toystory1and2 (WARNING: This page only describes the offer. Click "Home" and log into DMR to take advantage of the offer.)
This is the more traditional Disney upgrade coupon: Log into DMR (join it if you haven't already), enter the UPC from a DVD (or this time, even VHS) copy of TS or TS2 as your "magic code", and get a $10 coupon.

UPCs from the most recent DVD editions:
TS 10th Anniversary Edition: 786936294507
TS2 2-Disc Special Edition: 786936294521
Ultimate Toy Box: 717951005816

UPCs for the VHS toy stories:
Toy story vhs 786936670332
Toy story 2 vhs 786936127683

The coupons are NOW LIVE. As with the $5 coupons, they are separate $10 coupons for TS and TS2; you need UPCs for both films to get links for both coupons. They have the same terms as the $5 coupons (except the expiration date is April 11), so if you buy both BDs you can use both coupons.

Though some have reported the Ultimate Toy Box UPC gets you both coupons, that is YMMV; someone else said they only got TS and not TS2. When you enter it, look for TWO banners on the "success" screen--one for TS, the other for TS2. If that doesn't happen, enter one of the TS2 UPCs above.

[quote name='The_Man_Named_X']Just found via Slickdeals: ...[/QUOTE]

You are awesome! You saved me a trip back to the house.

bread's done
Back