bestbuy xbox 360 preorder

Just got an email from BB saying the new release date is Friday, 11/18. If they ship it out on this day, I think I may get it on Monday, 11/21 since I have gotten items within 2 days in the past. I probably wont get it Monday but it would be nice.

Pre-Order Update
November 16, 2005
Order Number: BBY01-xxxxxxxxx

Dear flizmo007:

There's been a change to the release date for your pre-ordered item.

The new release date is 11/18/2005. Your order details are listed below.

Get more information on this order by checking your order status.

You can also call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) with any questions. For faster service, tell us the order number when you contact us.

Thank You.
Best Buy Customer Care

Did anybody's Xbox 360 ship from BestBuy yet? The only thing that shipped for my is the Madden game on the 18th. Everything else is backordered...

I have a bad feeling that BestBuy is going to screw me and not have enough units to cover their "exclusive Reward Zone pre-order" which would be sad as they obviously knew how many units they had to ship out when they sold these online.

[quote name='flizmo007']Just got an email from BB saying the new release date is Friday, 11/18. If they ship it out on this day, I think I may get it on Monday, 11/21 since I have gotten items within 2 days in the past. I probably wont get it Monday but it would be nice.

Pre-Order Update
November 16, 2005
Order Number: BBY01-xxxxxxxxx

Dear flizmo007:

There's been a change to the release date for your pre-ordered item.

The new release date is 11/18/2005. Your order details are listed below.

Get more information on this order by checking your order status.

You can also call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) with any questions. For faster service, tell us the order number when you contact us.

Thank You.
Best Buy Customer Care[/QUOTE]

I got this e-mail too, but it only listed this below which I'm taking to mean that they moved up the release on Madden and that's it:

Order Date: 11/09/2005

Order Number: **************

Qty Product Description
1 Madden NFL 06-Xbox 360

I never received an e-mail like the one Flizmo and Mick have quoted. However, Madden and PGR3 shipped from BestBuy.com to me on Friday. Everything else is still listed as backordered.

My 360 Shipped on 11/20 (which reallly means it'll get out today) along with Madden. PGR 3 shipped on 11/18.

My plug and play kit and extra wireless controller haven't shipped yet which is weird.

Mine "shipped" yesterday too, although since its not in the UPS tracking system yet that probably just means they printed up the shipping label from their location and delivered it to UPS today. I'm assuming its shipping from Indianapolis (like the Madden game did), so it probably won't arrive here in Florida until Friday. Wireless controller didn't ship yet either for me...

I'm going to try to take back the Madden game when it arrives on Wednesday and exchange it for something else, so I'll keep everybody posted how that goes. If I strike out, I'll just wait until after X-mas and return it without a receipt for store credit.

I had them cancell everything on my bundle, except the system. So, I was able to order the system by itself. And, I'm not even a RZ member.

Man, I was going to try that too, but didn't want to risk them canceling the rest of my order. At least it should be easy to return the game by itself then.

bread's done
Back