Bethesda Saves Fallout License, is Developing Fallout 3

[quote name='jmcc']Boy, doing KOTOR 2 and that, Bethesda could stand to rake it in.[/quote]

Bethesda is not doing KOTOR 2. KOTOR 2 is being developed i thought by obsidian

I hope it turns out well, but I have to think of the console Fallout.
It wasnt developed by the original fallout team and noone liked it even though they are decent BG clones.
Would be great to have another great fallout story though.

Yaeh my memory did serve me correctly, it is being developed by obsidian entertainment and published by none other than lucasarts. You can check the link http://www.obsidianent.com/?newtab

Bethesda is doing though Call of Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth to be later released.

Sorry to be a little off topic.

[quote name='Kaijufan']Im more of a fan of BG and Icewind Dale then Fallout, but its always good to see more PC RPGs.[/quote]

I loved Fallout and Fallout 2, theyre some of my favorites. Then I played BG and I hated it, it was so confusing and I didnt know aynthing about D&D. But then I tried to play it again and got into it, I beat it, and BG2 and IWD(which wasnt as good) and i am on heart of winter right now.

Morrowind crashed alot on xbox for me, but on PC it never has, possibly because I have a really good computer, that helps alot I think.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers'][quote name='jmcc']Boy, doing KOTOR 2 and that, Bethesda could stand to rake it in.[/quote]

Bethesda is not doing KOTOR 2. KOTOR 2 is being developed i thought by obsidian[/quote]

Yes, that is correct. I must have had Bethesda on the brain after reading about CoC: Dark Corners of the Earth a little bit ago.

bread's done
Back