Better luck selling as a lot or individually?

jakescape53

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've started looking into selling off my NES collection, but I'm not really sure of any values or if I would be better off selling this as one lot or if I would get a better deal selling all or some things individually.

I have a complete power set including a boxed power pad.

Complete Games: Top Gun, Rescue, 8 Eyes, Pinball, Golf, Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Tetris, and Ghost N' Goblins

Cart Only: Hydlide, Mario/Duck Hunt/Track & Field, Legend of Zelda 2, Legacy of the Wizard.

I also have an empty Castlequest box and the "Ultimate Unauthorized Nintendo Game Strategies" paperback.

Like I said, I'm not sure if I should split this up or keep it together. Thanks for all of the help!

I sell on ebay casually, but I noticed that selling things individually will usuall net you more profit than selling things as a bundle. The onl time I bundle games is if I have shovelware I need to get rid of to bundle with a rare game or something. Good luck with your sales!

You'll make more from auctions if you piece it out, however ebay listing fees will cost more and it takes more time obviously. I'd figure out a minimum sell point like $5 or $10 and sell anything worth less than that bundled.

Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Pinball, Golf, Tetris, and Ghosts 'N Goblins sell individually. Sell Top Gun, 8 Eyes, and Rescue as one bundle. Bundle the rest together.

bread's done
Back