Better Multiplayer Game: Wario or Rayman?

rufio2004nfg

CAGiversary!
Based simply on the multiplayer aspect, which is the better game? A short explanation would be appreciated.

If you want to be more specific, which one would make a better drinking game? This is the real question I want answered.

If you're drinking, probably Wario Ware. They have you doing things the require balance and timing. Its like spinning around with your head down on a baseball bat and then running after 5 spins.

Warioware, a million times over.

Rayman's idea of multiplayer is you playing a mini-game, then your friend playing that same mini-game, and then you comparing scores. There's only one game that lets two play at the same time.

[quote name='Vegan']

Rayman's idea of multiplayer is you playing a mini-game, then your friend playing that same mini-game, and then you comparing scores. There's only one game that lets two play at the same time.[/QUOTE]

No there isn't. There are quite a few. Which trumps Wario since that whole game is based on playing one at a time.

[quote name='Corvin']No there isn't. There are quite a few. Which trumps Wario since that whole game is based on playing one at a time.[/quote]

Yeah, you have a point there. Warioware is still the better multiplayer experience, though.

warioware is beyond amazing for multiplayer

get 11 other people in one room and play survival...it gets so intense hahaha

people love how random the microgames are too....so many laughs

[quote name='banpeikun']hard to find 11 people who play wario a fraction as well as you would having unlocked multiplayer[/quote]

That's the main problem. People tend to get really confused, but once they catch on it's fun for all.

Thanks for all the opinions guys. Looks like Wario is the clear winner.

Now I got one more question. Would it be ok to play it with only two remotes/nunchuks? Or would I need to get 2 more to play it to its full potential?

[quote name='rufio2004nfg']Thanks for all the opinions guys. Looks like Wario is the clear winner.

Now I got one more question. Would it be ok to play it with only two remotes/nunchuks? Or would I need to get 2 more to play it to its full potential?[/quote]

Actually it only uses 1 (even on multiplayer).

[quote name='rufio2004nfg']Alright thanks a lot everyone.

Now I just gotta find a cheap ass deal for it and it's mine![/quote]

Use a $10 off $39.99 coupon from BB :D! Thats how I got my copy.

bread's done
Back