better wii gun?

In all honesty; both.
See, in order to say which is better you HAVE to ask for a certain game.
I like my zapper with Ghost Squad, but I like the Perfect Shot for House of the Dead 2. Note, I said HotD 2. In HotD 3 you use shotguns, and I like the zapper for that. I haven't tried Link's Crossbow training with the PS yet.. or RE: UC so I can't say.

But what I CAN say is that they compliment each other very well. I would recommend you getting both. This way you have options AND you have a spare gun for someone else to play.

Zapper w/ Crossbow Training is VERY much worth $20.
Right now, you can buy the Perfect Shot with Ghost Squad OR HotD Returns and save $10..aka get the gun + a game for $35.

Hope this helped somewhat.

[quote name='lilboo']

Right now, you can buy the Perfect Shot with Ghost Squad OR HotD Returns and save $10..aka get the gun + a game for $35.

Hope this helped somewhat.[/quote]

Sorry, but where is this deal at? I've been eye-ing the Perfect Shot + HotD combo for quite some time. :)

Oh I'm sorry :lol: It's at Gamestop. I had posted in the deals forum about a week ago as well. It's probably within the first 3 pages if you wanted to check it out.

[quote name='lilboo']In all honesty; both.
See, in order to say which is better you HAVE to ask for a certain game.
I like my zapper with Ghost Squad, but I like the Perfect Shot for House of the Dead 2. Note, I said HotD 2. In HotD 3 you use shotguns, and I like the zapper for that. I haven't tried Link's Crossbow training with the PS yet.. or RE: UC so I can't say.

But what I CAN say is that they compliment each other very well. I would recommend you getting both. This way you have options AND you have a spare gun for someone else to play.

Zapper w/ Crossbow Training is VERY much worth $20.

Hope this helped somewhat.[/quote]
I agree with everything liboo says, ever. Partially because it's true, but partially because I like to stroke his ego.

Link's Crossbow training is fantastic for $20 and the Zapper, and definitely plays better with the Zapper.

[quote name='mephitical']partially because I like to stroke his ego.
[/QUOTE]

Everybody likes to stroke things when Lilboo is involved. Usually his things.

[quote name='Strell']Everybody likes to stroke things when Lilboo is involved. Usually his things.[/quote]
Oh, I get it! Because he likes to have his penis stroked? So clever! Me too!

246.gif

I went with the Perfect Shot.. they're on order from buy.com so I have no idea when they'll be in.

Perfect shot is great, but if you have a Tri-wing screw driver you can modify the wii zapper to have a spring as well.

[quote name='seen']Perfect shot is great, but if you have a Tri-wing screw driver you can modify the wii zapper to have a spring as well.[/quote]

Any details or a link on how to do this?

bread's done
Back