Beyond Good and Evil 2 preorder at Amazon

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Wow...

I'm geniuinely shocked.[/QUOTE]

I loved the first one...finished it at least 3-4 times and have been eagerly awaiting another release.

[quote name='ihadFG']That release date is obviously a placeholder until an actual date is announced.[/QUOTE]

More than likely....but it is a good sign. Maybe we will hear something from E3 to end the speculation. I also cannot wait to play the new Ico game in the future. Loved the first Ico....did not like Shadow of the Colossus. The screenshots I have seen from the Ico game in the works look great.

[quote name='rcavictor1956']More than likely....but it is a good sign. Maybe we will hear something from E3 to end the speculation. I also cannot wait to play the new Ico game in the future. Loved the first Ico....did not like Shadow of the Colossus. The screenshots I have seen from the Ico game in the works look great.[/QUOTE]

They already confirmed that the game is still under development but who knows when they're actually planning on releasing it. It's been a long time since they revealed it... we might see something at this year's E3.

[quote name='Vinny'] It's been a long time since they revealed it... we might see something at this year's E3.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was hoping for at last years but all i got was james cameron.....

bread's done
Back