Beyond Good and Evil (GC) now on-line at BB for $4.99

BrerDan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I apologize if this was posted, but I didn't see it when I just checked. I did not want to add on to the existing list for fear it would get lost since the posts have turned to "just missed" posts for several hours now.

It is listed on the in-store list, but not the on-line list. As of 3:25 central, the on-line had Beyond Good and Evil for GC at $4.99 with free shipping and listed as in-stock.

Now, if I am lucky (which I *usually* am not, but hey I am getting BGE< so who knows) I will find Wario World, Gladius, and Golden Sun at my local BB. :)

BrerDan

Yeah backordered now, damn I really wanted to get this for a friend too. Oh well, I'm happy I was able to snag 1 copy of Origins before it went back ordered.

I got in 3 games ordered very early today (Like 6:15), for once school starting early has helped me :)

I could still just place an order even though it says "Backordered" so... let's hope...

Yeah if you're willing to wait a few weeks, odds are they'll come through. I waiting FOREVER for Mega Man & Bass GBA when it went on $10 backorder but they came through and it's well worth it.

[quote name='jshorr']Yeah if you're willing to wait a few weeks, odds are they'll come through. I waiting FOREVER for Mega Man & Bass GBA when it went on $10 backorder but they came through and it's well worth it.[/quote]
Yeah, I've been through this sort of thing before... I didn't get Skies of Arcadia, but I did get a nice $5 Splinter Cell. I imagine that I will get my first 3 games (SimCity, Haunted Mansion, and Final Fantasy Origins) but maybe not BG&E. Oh well, no big loss :)

I backordered it as well, didn't think to look for this when I bought a few other games this morning. Hopefully it'll come through. Thanks for the heads up.

I ordered it yesterday when it was backordered and it already shipped! Usually Best Buy backorders take forever but this one didn't

Anybody know if it will be back in stock anytime soon? If not anywhere I can get it for a similar price? Even a price match would help.........thanks!

[quote name='Zomboi']Anybody know if it will be back in stock anytime soon? If not anywhere I can get it for a similar price? Even a price match would help.........thanks![/quote]

Someone on gamefaqs claims to have had success with a pricematch at CC. Ask a BB employee to print out the game and it's price and see if your luck holds at CC.

hey guys i ordered it for 5 bucks, and then later got an email saying it was backordered. will i still be getting it for 5 bucks at a later date or can it mean that my order may be cancelled if they dont get enough in? ive never dealt with bestbuy.com so i dont know how they work.

They may or not cancel it. It just depends if they restock or not. When they send a backorder e-mail, sometimes they fill the order, sometimes they don't/

At some point the backorder becomes sold out. Seems like they make an estimate of how much stock they will be able to get their hands on, and after that they cut it off. I know for the Mega Man & Bass backorder I waited a long time for, they were waiting for Capcom to either make or ship them some more games....

Got my copy delivered today :)

What seems strange is that it has a price sticker with a barcode on the front of the case with a price of 0.00.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Got my copy delivered today :)

What seems strange is that it has a price sticker with a barcode on the front of the case with a price of 0.00.[/quote]

Not really odd. Most of the stuff they ship out has the $0.00. It has nothing to do with being clearance.

bread's done
Back