Beyond Good&Evil Save File Question

mkg12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
So I am playing Beyond Good&Evil right now. When you go to load or save their are 5 file spaces. When you go to your memory card through the PS2 firmware to delete save files and copy saves, it only shows one file. It clumps all the saves together.

Is there a way to delete just one save slot out of the 5 in the save file? Cause each one is 400KB and since I used all 5 slots it's taking up 2MB which is to much. I can't figure out a way to delete just a couple though. I loaded the game and looked for a way but couldn't find one. And since the PS2 firmware only shows 1 file then if i delete that, all the saves will be gone. Anyone know how?

I'm 99% sure you can't do it through the PS2 mem card management, as you said. I can't remember if the game menus allow you to delete saves :(

I do remember thinking it was taking up a ridiculously large amount of space on my memory card, though.

I looked through the game menus and didn't see a way to delete them. I guess there isn't a way or I didn't see it. If anyone knows how, please let me know

bread's done
Back