BF: Bad Company 2 (46.49$ 360&ps3 36.49PC) Amazon's DOTD

Bad deal. I'd just go to eastore.com and use PAXEAST842 and pick it up for $40. Not only that but if you go to the eastore coupon thread in this forum, you can find out how to get another $15 off coupon to make it $25.

[quote name='robpe36']Bad deal. I'd just go to eastore.com and use PAXEAST842 and pick it up for $40. Not only that but if you go to the eastore coupon thread in this forum, you can find out how to get another $15 off coupon to make it $25.[/QUOTE]

Wow, time to make a trip to eastore.com, thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']haha got 3 copies from eastore.com for only $25 a piece :D[/QUOTE]
Anyone care to share how to get that extra $15 off? That EA thread is over 100 pages long!

Edit: Looks like they were using recycle bank for the extra $15. I think I'm too lazy to go through the process, but maybe I'm missing something.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought this last night for $56 @ amazon, canceled this morn, re-ordered for $46. If it drops to 39.99 ill gladly re-cancel, Thanks for the heads up. To my knowledge Amazon will only charge your card till they send the product.

[quote name='colt4by5']Anyone care to share how to get that extra $15 off? That EA thread is over 100 pages long!

Edit: Looks like they were using recycle bank for the extra $15. I think I'm too lazy to go through the process, but maybe I'm missing something.[/QUOTE]

I think those people had RB credits saved for quite a while, because if you want to get the console version its 160 pts. I created an account and got 90 pts so theres probably not enough time to get 160 pts before this deal is dead. Unless you get the pc version.

Regardless if this is the best deal or not, if you like multiplayer shooters this game is as good as they come. Worth every penny at any price.

bread's done
Back