BF: GS/EB coupon book: last gen/ds/psp b2g1f + ps360wii trade 2 bonus 10 + good stuff

Coupon books are out there in the wild, pick them up if you can! Sometimes you get one just for asking, other times only when you spend over 100$, other times only with reservations. they are worth it though!!!!

look for this

b2g1 free ds/psp

b2g1 free umd

bonus 10$ trade in credit for ds/psp

bonus 10$ trade in credit ps2/xbox/gamecube

bonus 20$ trade in credit when trading in wii/360/ps3

$6 off any 2 gba games $9.99+

$5 off any ds/psp game 12.99+

$3 off any umd 7.99+

$2 off any ds/psp accessory 4.99+

b2g1 free last gen games, xbox/ps2/gamecube

bonus $10 trade in credit when trade in 2 wii/ps3/360 games

$20 off used game purchase $100+

$5 off any 2 ps2/gc/xbox games 7.99+

$5 off any ps2/gc/xbox accessory 9.99+

back of $5 off ps2/gc/xbox accessory coupon

*not pictured: $5 off any ps2/gamecube/xbox game 12.99+

available at the stores im guessing?

I need some games for my PSP and this could be a good time to jump on the B2G1 free deal...

When i tried to use the coupon for the $5 off any ds or psp game on thursday the coupon would not work. They came with the matterials for this next week. So maybe they will work now. But in my experience they did not work yet. They are in store though i suggest stocking up.

sorry for the current gen b2g1 free dick tease, my bad guys. you can use the 20$ off 100 used game purchase +edgecard discount on current gen games though

$20 Extra Credit trade-in might be worth holding on to.

B2G1 for last gen games includes new, too? Because that would be ridiculously good.

Might trade in my gamecube now. Anyone know how much the av cords for a gamecube/n64 are though, or where I could buy them? I used the same av cord for my n64 and gamecube since my n64 one ripped.

so you could get $100 worth of used games for $70 after coupon + Edge card. That's not too shabby if you find a store with a bunch of good used games.

[quote name='Apossum']so you could get $100 worth of used games for $70 after coupon + Edge card. That's not too shabby if you find a store with a bunch of good used games.[/quote]

or 2 recent used 360 games :)

these coupons are poop are right, what happen to $5 off any psp game and $5 of any ps2 game used 24.99 or higher?

[quote name='shadylane']btw what happens if i buy 100 dollars worth of stuff and they are all used last gen? would both coupons work for me?[/QUOTE]

nah, the only let you use one at a time. you can stack your edge card though, unless you get an asshole clerk.

I guess I will just trade my extra cube in instead of selling on cl. I have 1 left from the by a cube get a game free deal. I will have to put 1 of my crappy gs controllers with it though as I got a wavebird with this 1.

I just picked one of these books up. Thanks for the heads up, OP.

There are 3 EB variants at a mall by me and I only saw these books at 1 of them. They were still wrapped up and I saw them lying in a bin so I asked the guy if I could have one. I guess the other stores were late in getting them out.

I was told they are not to be handed out until black friday and none of the coupons will work yet. I did see some in a stack behind the counter.

WOW. That's nice. I'm definitely picking up a few ubercheap PS2/GC games with that $5 off coupon. My wallet can't handle the B2G1 right now, though.

I'm hoping that the B2G1 coupon can be used to get multiple free games per transaction. For example, buy 9 games, 3 are free. Rather than being limited to buy 3 games and just get one for free.

[quote name='demented1']I was told they are not to be handed out until black friday and none of the coupons will work yet. I did see some in a stack behind the counter.[/quote]

Well, the OP got the coupons and already used one of them. I got a set of these coupons, as well, but didn't use them yet. The coupons don't say that they have a set start time so you should be able to use them, unless the cashier's a prick...

We haven't got ours in yet and plus I received an email saying that these are not supposed to be issued until Black Friday as bag stuffers. Good catch on getting this early and for my fellow employees to actually price override it, although they are not supposed to...

These are not supposed to be in customers hands until after TGiving, so I wouldnt expect to see any at your local GS/EB

[quote name='baddasspk']These are not supposed to be in customers hands until after TGiving, so I wouldnt expect to see any at your local GS/EB[/quote]

oooooooooooopppppppppppppsssssssssssssss

My local GS had them behind the counter but she gave me a book and I used a coupon out of it. She had to force it in the system so I guess the whole after thanksgiving thing is true.

Thanks for the heads-up, OP. I asked around at two GS's this evening for the coupon book, but no store had them. I just checked this post again now that I'm back home, and "d'oh!" on the Black Friday thing. Still, solid coupons that are worth the wait for sure.

I agree on the idea that the B2G1 Free on previous gen used games should just be like they always do it instead of a coupon used on one transaction (at it looks to be set up). When they have those sales in the past, I often go into a store and pick up a pile of cheap used XBOX games at one time. Being able to only get 3 at a time, per coupon, would cause some ppl to limit their purchase to ONLY 3 games at any one store (as opposed to 6, 9, etc.).

Unless the stores can apply one coupon to more than just 3 games, this seems like a pretty bone headed move if you ask me (at least in comparison to the way it's usually done). The more games they move, the more money they make, right? Or am I missing something (lol, j/k)?

So what are PS2 and Xbox consoles going for nowadays? I might take advantage of the bonus $10 if they go for at least $50, but I'm guessing it's probably some ridiculous number like $35?

Went in yesterday to pick up a coupon book, was told it was a "Black Friday" deal. However, these coupons expire next year. What the heck is going on?

[quote name='KingofGames']Went in yesterday to pick up a coupon book, was told it was a "Black Friday" deal. However, these coupons expire next year. What the heck is going on?[/quote]

As I understand it, they are giving the coupon book out when you make a purchase on BF. Hopefully, they have good deals on BF, so I can pick one up. The GS/EB Black Friday ad hasn't been posted up yet.

[quote name='emg28']As I understand it, they are giving the coupon book out when you make a purchase on BF. Hopefully, they have good deals on BF, so I can pick one up. The GS/EB Black Friday ad hasn't been posted up yet.[/quote]

am i supposed to buy something at every gs/eb on bf to get enough coupons to cover my Christmas shopping?

[quote name='monkeydeew']am i supposed to buy something at every gs/eb on bf to get enough coupons to cover my Christmas shopping?[/quote]

Hopefully, you do. If you are able to just pick them up in-store, i'm pretty sure that there will not be enough to go around. Some people usually tend to hoard these.

I went into a GS today and was told the coupons are being "recalled" as all the coupons were to be valid on used games, not new ones. Was also told those coupons have been deactivated and new ones should be in store next week.

[quote name='Dkellar']I went into a GS today and was told the coupons are being "recalled" as all the coupons were to be valid on used games, not new ones. Was also told those coupons have been deactivated and new ones should be in store next week.[/quote]

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

bread's done
Back