BF: GS/EB coupon book: last gen/ds/psp b2g1f + ps360wii trade 2 bonus 10 + good stuff

Coupon books are out there in the wild, pick them up if you can! Sometimes you get one just for asking, other times only when you spend over 100$, other times only with reservations. they are worth it though!!!!

look for this

b2g1 free ds/psp

b2g1 free umd

bonus 10$ trade in credit for ds/psp

bonus 10$ trade in credit ps2/xbox/gamecube

bonus 20$ trade in credit when trading in wii/360/ps3

$6 off any 2 gba games $9.99+

$5 off any ds/psp game 12.99+

$3 off any umd 7.99+

$2 off any ds/psp accessory 4.99+

b2g1 free last gen games, xbox/ps2/gamecube

bonus $10 trade in credit when trade in 2 wii/ps3/360 games

$20 off used game purchase $100+

$5 off any 2 ps2/gc/xbox games 7.99+

$5 off any ps2/gc/xbox accessory 9.99+

back of $5 off ps2/gc/xbox accessory coupon

*not pictured: $5 off any ps2/gamecube/xbox game 12.99+

So the coupons definitely are given out for BF purchases or the coupon books arrive the week after BF? I went today and they had no coupon books.

I hope these books aren't getting recalled. They gave my wife two just for asking about them at one local store. I could see them not being active until after Black Friday and having a sign on the door that it only applies to used stuff. Would be shocked to see them destroy them and reprint them all at this point.

I am surprised by the lack of any real deals on GBA games. I hoping to get all the SMB Advance games for my kid for Christmas. Just not going to happen with those options.

Checked 2 GS's today and they both said that they weren't to be handed out until after thanksgiving.

i used my b2g1f coupon today, the guy let it through but told me that all the booklets had been recalled. he also said that they would be back on thanksgiving. i realllllllllllllly hope i dont have to spend 20$ on crap just to get another one, if so then i might be done trading in games for the year...

Nice!
Im gonna get some Gamecube games I missed last gen w/ this and some used 360 games....

I might just trade in my GC as well also...

Ok, here's the deal with these booklets. It's really freaking stupid, so here it is.

With the purchase of a used system, you also pick out a used game, a wireless controller/or a holiday starter pack, and you get this coupon book, all for 20 bucks. Yeah, we're (supposed to be) charging for a coupon book.

Again, it's SUPPOSED to be given out only with that purchase, but I'm sure 3/4 of the stores are just going to hand them out, or forget.

When I stopped last week. I was also told the coupons were pulled/recalled and destroyed. Typo supposedly where "used games only" was left out.

Good to hear a new round will be out later this week!

this deal isn't dead. it just hasn't started yet. the coupons will be handed out this week and will start ringing up in the computer automatically this week.

[quote name='bg2001']this deal isn't dead. it just hasn't started yet. the coupons will be handed out this week and will start ringing up in the computer automatically this week.[/quote]
That's why this thread is still here and not in the Graveyard.

[quote name='reibeatall']Ok, here's the deal with these booklets. It's really freaking stupid, so here it is.

With the purchase of a used system, you also pick out a used game, a wireless controller/or a holiday starter pack, and you get this coupon book, all for 20 bucks. Yeah, we're (supposed to be) charging for a coupon book.

Again, it's SUPPOSED to be given out only with that purchase, but I'm sure 3/4 of the stores are just going to hand them out, or forget.[/quote]

Then what's really the point of having the booklet? Most of the coupons are for last-gen games and accessories or hand-held games. You only get trade in credit for newer games (which is would I think people would want to get a deal on). I would only pay $20 for a used game and a coupon book IF more of the coupons were for more recent X360/PS3/Wii games. I guess the $20 off $100 or more of used games might work with that.

I highly suspect that NO ONE will want to get a used game, controller or starter pack for $20 just to get a coupon book. They might be out there, but I sure wouldn't.

Oh well, never underestimate the desparation of retail consumers during the holiday season....

That's ultra lame, considering this booklet is just a glorified compilation of some of the email deals.

I still want one, but nobody's going to be suckered into a spending spree by a coupon booklet.

[quote name='cranguy']That's ultra lame, considering this booklet is just a glorified compilation of some of the email deals.

I still want one, but nobody's going to be suckered into a spending spree by a coupon booklet.[/quote]
buy and return and oops i used all those coupons already

This quickly went from pretty good to totally fucking dumb. Good job Gamestop, just when I thought you were doing better.

[quote name='guyinga']Then what's really the point of having the booklet? Most of the coupons are for last-gen games and accessories or hand-held games. You only get trade in credit for newer games (which is would I think people would want to get a deal on). I would only pay $20 for a used game and a coupon book IF more of the coupons were for more recent X360/PS3/Wii games. I guess the $20 off $100 or more of used games might work with that.

I highly suspect that NO ONE will want to get a used game, controller or starter pack for $20 just to get a coupon book. They might be out there, but I sure wouldn't.

Oh well, never underestimate the desparation of retail consumers during the holiday season....[/quote]

I think you misunderstood.

It's a $14.99 used game
plus
A wireless controller OR a bundle pack, whichever you want.
and then
the coupon book.

I doubt any store is actually going to be able to follow that, because BF is hell, and we just don't care. If you ask somebody, they might (depending on how retarded your staff is) just hand it to you. I'm going to be giving them out to whoever doesn't piss me off.

my store was just handing them out to anyone who came in. I scored one and was going to use use it but decided to wait since the coupons last at least 2 more months.

at the store i scored at, i probably got one of very last few ones. just go tomorrow and ask for one, but buy something too i'm sure that helps your chances.

Scored a few myself (about 10 or so). I tired using the coupons friday to stack up with the edge card but it wouldnt go through.

My store was being lame and would only give them out by buying $300 system bundles. I wanted the $5 off portable coupons, but oh well. They had boxes of these things sitting around, so maybe they'll change their mind.

I went to a couple of stores to take advantage of some of the black friday deals and ended up with 3 of the coupon books, and I wasn't even trying to get them. In hindsight it's good I managed to get the ones I got cuz some of the coupons seem like they'll come in handy down the line.

I grabbed one that was lying on the counter when I bought some games on Friday.

Used the $5 off DS game coupon yesterday to pick up Phoenix Wright Justice For All for $6.69 :)

I swung by a store near me today I don't go to often, and they had them stacked by the registers untouched for people to take. I already had one, but I got 5 more :)

Yes it stacks.

I just bought NFS Pro Street and CoD4 both for PS3 using the 20 off 100 used purchase + the stack!

Total after tax = $85

Not too shabby. Although NFS is garbage. Will exchange it with something else as soon as I see something else pop up.

Does anyone have extra PSP or DS coupons they would like to send to me? I have an original Toys R Us $5 off $25 or more coupon that expires in April to trade.

PM me...

[quote name='thermoelectro']Anyone know what the trade in value for an xbox console or gamecube at GS is right now?[/quote]
I think....

Gamecube $10
Xbox $20

You should just keep them both for that cheap ass buy back!! or sell the xbox to me for $20 LOL

[quote name='jiggyteddy']Yes it stacks.

I just bought NFS Pro Street and CoD4 both for PS3 using the 20 off 100 used purchase + the stack!

Total after tax = $85

Not too shabby. Although NFS is garbage. Will exchange it with something else as soon as I see something else pop up.[/quote]
Anyone else get it to stack? When I tried they told me the system won't allow them and they even tried to scan the coupon and my Edge card and said it wouldn't let them do it. Unless they did not try to scan both?

[quote name='J7.']Anyone else get it to stack? When I tried they told me the system won't allow them and they even tried to scan the coupon and my Edge card and said it wouldn't let them do it. Unless they did not try to scan both?[/quote]

thats exactly what i heard yesterday when i used the bonus 33% coupon. but i havent tried using the coupon book yet so ymmv until we get more feedback

[quote name='TrunksSSJ23']Nice, I am about to use this to get Super Smash Bros. Melee, Mario Kart Double Dash, and Super Mario Sunshine.[/QUOTE]

Gamestop sells Double Dash used for $39.99 and Smash Bros used for $34.99... both of these games are $29.99 new. :\

bread's done
Back