BF2 controls as sluggish in retail as in demo? Adjustable?

Diiz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I really liked what I saw in the BF2 demo, but the controls were so damn sluggish. Is it like this in the retail version, and is the sensitivity adjustable? I was looking to pick up either this or GRAW, but I heard about a lot of problems with spawn camping in GRAW... Sorry if this has been asked somewhere, please point me in the right direction if I missed it.

[quote name='Diiz']I really liked what I saw in the BF2 demo, but the controls were so damn sluggish. Is it like this in the retail version, and is the sensitivity adjustable? I was looking to pick up either this or GRAW, but I heard about a lot of problems with spawn camping in GRAW... Sorry if this has been asked somewhere, please point me in the right direction if I missed it.[/QUOTE]

Sensitivity is adjustable. The controls feel great to me. Try FarCry Instincts Predator to see the worst possible FPS control ever concieved.

GRAW is amazing online, fucking love it. spawn camping isn't bad at all unless you suck. No matter how badly they spawn camp you, you can ALWAYS counter it.

bread's done
Back