BF2 special Forces

Sorry, I'm n00b to the forums. I would download it from EA if they sold it for less than the retail version! C'mon EA give me something! The BB deal is for 2 games for $29.99 and then get $10 GC.

I am with you there. If it is going to cost EA less to distribute it, there should be some savings. If it was 26 and no tax I would have bit on the download.

definately going to try and get that coupon and get it at Best Buy. If not, I am going to head to CC and buy it for full price and hope for a deal within thirty days

[quote name='hispanicgamer']Sorry, I'm n00b to the forums. I would download it from EA if they sold it for less than the retail version! C'mon EA give me something! The BB deal is for 2 games for $29.99 and then get $10 GC.[/QUOTE]
Yes, that's one deal, but there is also a straight up $10 coupon for one game.

I'm still deciding wheter to get it or not, so far It's more of a no go since although the new features sound pretty damn cool, I hate EA "stamping" out decent mods so that the only good alternative is special forces.

Rappling gun looks SWEET though.

Why aren't there any
deals for this game?
I mean Battlefield 2
is one of the most
played games online.
You would think they
would have some
kind of deal. After
I play BF2 (just bought it)
I will probably get this.

[quote name='headpiece747']Why aren't there any
deals for this game?
I mean Battlefield 2
is one of the most
played games online.

You would think they
would have some
kind of deal. After
I play BF2 (just bought it)
I will probably get this.[/QUOTE]
You just answered your own question. Sales are to encourage people to buy something. If it's going to sell, why sell it at a lower price?

And for the love of God, why do you type like that?

[quote name='b0bx13']You just answered your own question. Sales are to encourage people to buy something. If it's going to sell, why sell it at a lower price?

And for the love of God, why do you type like that?[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I might wait until the first sale I come across for this expansion. I'll bet the thing will be buggy as hell and that a patch will soon follow release.

bread's done
Back