BF3 Limited Edition/Batman AC/Resistance 3: $49.99 PREORDERS FS @ Newegg PS3/360/PC

diishen

CAGiversary!
Just got the email, Battlefield 3 Limited Edition for $49.99 with following codes:

:ps3: - EMCKCJE55 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879200840&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL071511&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL071511-_-EMC-071511-Index-_-PS3Games-_-79200840-L019D
:360: - EMCKCJE54 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874105720&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL071511&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL071511-_-EMC-071511-Index-_-Xbox360Games-_-74105720-L019C
:pc: - EMCKCJE53 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832130284&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL071511&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL071511-_-EMC-071511-Index-_-PCGames-_-32130284-L019B

$49.99 after discount, free shipping, no tax for most.

You can check Amazon to see what's in the LE here: http://www.amazon.com/Battlefield-3-Limited-Pc/dp/B002I0HJZO

Deal is live starting 12am PDT, July 15th for 72 hours.

Edit
Thanks ClevelandBrowns for mentioning the other deals that are on the same ad:

Batman Arkham City:
:ps3: - EMCKCJE57 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879333031&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL071511&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL071511-_-EMC-071511-Index-_-PS3Games-_-79333031-L020B
:360: - EMCKCJE56 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874330020&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL071511&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL071511-_-EMC-071511-Index-_-Xbox360Games-_-74330020-L020A

Resistance 3:
:ps3: - EMCKCJE52 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879261273&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL071511&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL071511-_-EMC-071511-Index-_-PS3Games-_-79261273-L019A

Again, $49.99 after discount, free shipping, no tax for most.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered BF3, I don't play till weekend anyway so NO release day delivery don't bother me. $10 saved if I'll go thru with buying BF3.

Thanks OP! I already submitted the prices to Amazon. If they PM I'll get it there as I have a good amount of credit left. If they don't match...I'll just PO at Newegg.

Not too bad but not good enough. I dont pay tax at Amazon so $10 off isn't going to get me to bite. It really needs to be $12-$15 off especially considering Amazon will have RDD on all these and probably add credits anyway. Batman at Amazon already has a $10 credit and has been as low as $56.54

Batman is good for me because I actually want it for 50 but I'll probably end up canceling it. I'll keep it reserved just in case I change my mind. Not sure if I should do the same for Battlefield 3 because would like to know if Gamestop going to offer anything more as a preorder bonus for the game. I already got it paid off but if I can save 10 dollars then so be it.

I bought that $40 320 GB HD they have on sale. Will be great for work.

I am tempted to order BF 3, but I know K-Mart will have the better deal, it's just I don't know if it will be the limited edition or not. I want to be sure I get the limited edition just in case they decide to throw in some special unlocks only to that version or something.

[quote name='proKoyeon']the preorder bonus isnt retailer specific...read the print on newegg, you get the same xpac[/QUOTE]
Hmm, damn free multiplayer expansion pack for preorders. That's enough to do it for me. Looks like I will be preordering it now.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Not too bad but not good enough. I dont pay tax at Amazon so $10 off isn't going to get me to bite. It really needs to be $12-$15 off especially considering Amazon will have RDD on all these and probably add credits anyway. Batman at Amazon already has a $10 credit and has been as low as $56.54[/QUOTE]

This is the same for me. I would pay tax at Newegg and not Amazon. I'm just going to hold off and wait to see if something better comes along.

How many days is the free shipping? Tempting but may wait for Amazon credit deals if Newegg provides crappy shipping since I have Prime.

[quote name='Kraus989']I went ahead and grabbed Batman: AC. I've had good experiences with Newegg's free shipping. I ordered to copies of Halo: Reach back in September, and Newegg's free shipping copy got here before Amazon's release day delivery did.

Just a heads up, pre-ordering from Amazon will also net you the SpecAct Kit DLC.

http://www.qj.net/pc-gaming/news/more-dlc-announced-for-battlefield-3.html[/QUOTE]

odd, thats not even listed on amazon.

edit: as of now, its UK only.

NewEgg is really stepping it up and Amazon has been slacking in the credit offers recently.

I'm predicting amazon isn't going to be as aggressive on video games this year; credits are not going to be added to all the titles people think they will be.

Even if so, 10$ is the new 20$. And this is 10off already.

As for "tax". 1) You should already be paying it no matter what,...legally. 2) Amazon and Newegg enforce tax in different areas. It may effect you, personally, but shouldn't come into play on whether this is a "good" deal or not unless it's a location that enforces the tax everywhere.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Preordered Battlefield 3, because that map pack will most likely be worth $10.[/QUOTE]

you should wait for amazon and the other offers. all pre orders and games bought new(or at least the first wave of new releases) will have the map pack.

[quote name='Phokis']NewEgg is really stepping it up and Amazon has been slacking in the credit offers recently.

I'm predicting amazon isn't going to be as aggressive on video games this year; credits are not going to be added to all the titles people think they will be.

Even if so, 10$ is the new 20$. And this is 10off already.

As for "tax". 1) You should already be paying it no matter what,...legally. 2) Amazon and Newegg enforce tax in different areas. It may effect you, personally, but shouldn't come into play on whether this is a "good" deal or not unless it's a location that enforces the tax everywhere.[/QUOTE]

im not sure what you mean here. if its not charged by the retailer....you want us to gift the government money?

[quote name='yahoosale14']im not sure what you mean here. if its not charged by the retailer....you want us to gift the government money?[/QUOTE]
It's not a gift. Legally you owe it. It's called a "use tax" if I remember right. It's just that nobody pays it. I'd guess many...many people don't even realize it exists, and the others just ignore it like I said.

Basically any time you buy something online and don't pay tax along with it, you still owe that tax money to your state.

I ordered BF3 - can always cancel if a better deal comes along. I did the same last week when they offered Dead Island and Gears 3 for $48 each.

i already hav BF3 preordered on amazon...i'm gonna hold off to see if there are any better deals coming

[quote name='fyahbwoy']i already hav BF3 preordered on amazon...i'm gonna hold off to see if there are any better deals coming[/QUOTE]

surprised the deals from amazon and others aren't up yet for BF3.

[quote name='yahoosale14']surprised the deals from amazon and others aren't up yet for BF3.[/QUOTE]

i been thinkin the same...guess we just gonna hav to play the waitin game

[quote name='fyahbwoy']i been thinkin the same...guess we just gonna hav to play the waitin game[/QUOTE]

its odd how early the gears of war 3 pre order stuff was put up(thread created in march) and we still have 0 monetary pre order bonuses for either MW3/BF3, with the exception of this new egg pre order.

[quote name='yahoosale14']its odd how early the gears of war 3 pre order stuff was put up(thread created in march) and we still have 0 monetary pre order bonuses for either MW3/BF3, with the exception of this new egg pre order.[/QUOTE]

This is probably due to the fact that gears was supposed to come out around May or June and then had a major pushback.

[quote name='loc0bob']This is probably due to the fact that gears was supposed to come out around May or June and then had a major pushback.[/QUOTE]

mhm good point. apparently for mw2 the gift cards only came out in mid october :headache:

i dont think i've ever wanted a game so bad before(plus i havent played xbox for 6+ months, so that doesnt help)

Just pre-order on both and cancel the one you feel is the worst deal. I pre-order Amazon early and wait for the matches. I can't be bothered with other vendors for pre-orders because of shipping and other minor hassles.

Last edited by a moderator:
prefer amazon because of free release day shipping and no tax. trying to find out what the best deal is between preorder 5 and get $100 at best buy or hope for amazon credit. what do you guys think?

[quote name='el swordo']prefer amazon because of free release day shipping and no tax. trying to find out what the best deal is between preorder 5 and get $100 at best buy or hope for amazon credit. what do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

depends what games you are buying. i'd expect gift cards from BB for mw3 and bf3 if you're getting those.

[quote name='yahoosale14']depends what games you are buying. i'd expect gift cards from BB for mw3 and bf3 if you're getting those.[/QUOTE] i may get one or the other but probably not both. tried getting into black ops but just couldn't do it. resistance 3 is my most anticipated shooter right now along with uncharted 3. i'm going to get fifa 12 for sure. so there are 3 games already on the best buy list i'm going to get. but don't know how good of a deal it will be after tax when amazon doesn't tax. hoping they announce the credit deals on games i am interested in before it's too late to preorder at bestbuy

[quote name='el swordo']i may get one or the other but probably not both. tried getting into black ops but just couldn't do it. resistance 3 is my most anticipated shooter right now along with uncharted 3. i'm going to get fifa 12 for sure. so there are 3 games already on the best buy list i'm going to get. but don't know how good of a deal it will be after tax when amazon doesn't tax. hoping they announce the credit deals on games i am interested in before it's too late to preorder at bestbuy[/QUOTE]

black ops is completely different(treyarch made black ops and world at war, Infinity ward made cod 4, mw, and mw2). did you play modern warfare 2? most people buy black ops for zombies, but most of the people i know love modern warfare 2 multiplayer much more.

whens the first release date for your 5 titles? im pretty sure you can change your pre order to a different game if it hasnt reached release date yet(Enuf can you confirm this?).

bread's done
Back