BFBC2 question

fyahbwoy

CAGiversary!
i bought a used copy of bfbc2 and didnt know about the vip code til i got the game. i was told that this code had an exp. date so if i buy a brand new copy now would i still get the extra dlc?

also how is the multiplayer community? is it still active or worth gettin the game for?

Don't know. I've got a used Gh copy from goozex up on my shelf. I might start it this weekend and I'll let you know.

[quote name='fyahbwoy']i bought a used copy of bfbc2 and didnt know about the vip code til i got the game. i was told that this code had an exp. date so if i buy a brand new copy now would i still get the extra dlc?

also how is the multiplayer community? is it still active or worth gettin the game for?[/QUOTE]

The multiplayer community for Bad Company 2 is strongest in this order:

PC
Xbox 360
PS3
(PC and 360 are often neck and neck for BC2)
I'm a PC gamer so thats all I am going to advocate here lol. You can pick up a new copy of BC2 for PC for about $15 - $17~ and not have to worry about silly VIP codes since they are free with PC on most games.

You don't need a new copy of the game to get the VIP code. You can purchase it in game from the store option.

If you buy a new copy I would recommend the Ultimate Edition for PS3 or Xbox, because it comes with a code for BF:1943 as well as Onslaught mode and a VIP code.

I have never had a problem finding a match on PS3. I also play on PC, but actually prefer the PS3.

[quote name='Fonz72']You don't need a new copy of the game to get the VIP code. You can purchase it in game from the store option.

If you buy a new copy I would recommend the Ultimate Edition for PS3 or Xbox, because it comes with a code for BF:1943 as well as Onslaught mode and a VIP code.

I have never had a problem finding a match on PS3. I also play on PC, but actually prefer the PS3.[/QUOTE]

i traded in my copy of black ops (mediocre game) @ gamestop with the 50% bonus a few weeks ago and picked up the ultimate edition :bouncy:

bread's done
Back