Bid on my gamecube. WOOHOO

I hate my gamecube I'm thinking about blowing it up instead of selling it, but not until Zelda comes out.

Bob,

I would gladly give you a courtesy bid, actually i wanted to get an extra GC (preferably used as i want one with the Digital A/V out for my HDTV), but i only have my credit card linked to my PayPal account.

If you will allow it, i will gladly bid.

[quote name='My Name Is BoB']Yeah, I know $2 is ginourmous.

Sorry, I can't take credit card from paypal. The fees are way too high.[/QUOTE]

2.9% + 30 cents?

Great shipping price though, even without the $2 OFF.

[quote name='TXboxGuY']2.9% + 30 cents?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's way too high.

Especially when you have to accept it on all your transactions, even when they aren't credit card payments. Those 2.9% + .3 payments add up fast.

Damn, I didn't know there's a 2.9% fee for CC payments... but I've used CCs a lot and no sellers made a mention of it yet.

[quote name='Vinny']Damn, I didn't know there's a 2.9% fee for CC payments... but I've used CCs a lot and no sellers made a mention of it yet.[/QUOTE]

You have to "upgrade" your account to accept credit card payments. If they "upgrade" their accounts, all payments would then have the fee added on.

[quote name='wubb']GL with the auctions (free bump)

And I agree that is an outstanding S+H charge even without the discount.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, and another bump for the auction ending tomorrow.

[quote name='RandyTsai']hay bob i was thinking about ebaying my gamecube as well, can you tell me how much it cost to ship it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry that I didn't see your post earlier, but it usually costs around $6 to $9 to ship fedex ground.

Bump, added a new one, will probably have 1 or 2 more up in the coming days.

bread's done
Back