Bidders with 0 Feedback?

Cosmic Dare

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I just wanted to get an idea of what your policies are regarding bidders with 0 feedback. Do you just allow them and hope they pay? Email first? Cancel their bids? Do you put anything in the item descriptions regarding them? Haven't had any bidders with 0 feedback until now so I'm a bit apprehensive.

I just write in the auction that if you are a bidder with zerofeedack please email me before you bid. Almost none of them ever do so then I cancel their bids and block them.

Although on the flipside I have had zero feedback bidders around christmas times who have been willing to pay quite a bit for certain items.

I just keep in mind that everyone has to start somewhere and give them a chance. If you really dont feel that comfortable with Zero feedback bidders then have them email you first or something.

I only use Buy It Now on all my auctions, so I've never really had a problem with 0 feedback buyers. But if I'm selling something $100+, I just add the immediate payment option.

Thanks for the info guys. I guess since it's getting close to Christmas it's possible it's just someone trying to look for good deals on christmas presents and stumbled upon the wonder that is ebay.

bread's done
Back