Big Brother 14 PREMIERES July 12th 2012

[quote name='Will']The two strongest are now gone and the winner will be a floater.[/QUOTE]

I love how them making up rules and rigging votes has backfired.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']This season will have the least deserving winner since season 4's Jun.[/QUOTE]
Meh. So crummy for Big Jeff. Now I kinda hope Jordan runs the board and gets a second win.

Pandora's box is back, and the HOH
Porsche
opened it up causing
the duo's to be back in effect: Kalia & Porsche, Adam & Shelly, and Rachel & Jordan.

This is a huge chance that Jordan and Rachel have to do some damage and hopefully take it to the end.

Im kinda glad Big Jeff is gone. I like him but he was kinda off an ass this season. He complains that all Kalia & Porshe do is sleep. What else is there to do in there?? What is he doing that is so great? If he & Jordan & were dominating I would mind them & would have rooted for them. But he hasnt won squat just one HOH & Jordan that fluke HOH & because Brandon gave it to her. And supposedly those 2 are these BIG players. PLEASE. Kalias had won 2 HOHs & Jeff said she won this little competion & did this big move. Believe me Im not a fan of anymone in the house. They all suk even the Zingbot said it. LOL. But I'l be glad if anyone wins it except that loser ADAM. What a fucking waste of space & air. Dude hasnt won shit or have the balls to some something/anything & hes this supossed great BB fanatic. His family must be so proud

I think I only want Porsche to win now. Everybody else is shit. They say she never won anything, but was frequently second place while their asses were first out. They say she never talked game to them, but that shit goes both ways. The term floater is used too loosely in BB. Seems like you're only NOT a floater when you openly declare war and win lots of shit by the same pure chance that also goes along with losing lots of shit.

Shelly is the only true floater in there. Adam, for the most part, stayed with the people that claimed to have his back. Shelly kissed both sides' asses when she didn't even need to.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I think I only want Porsche to win now. Everybody else is shit. They say she never won anything, but was frequently second place while their asses were first out. They say she never talked game to them, but that shit goes both ways. The term floater is used too loosely in BB. Seems like you're only NOT a floater when you openly declare war and win lots of shit by the same pure chance that also goes along with losing lots of shit.

Shelly is the only true floater in there. Adam, for the most part, stayed with the people that claimed to have his back. Shelly kissed both sides' asses when she didn't even need to.[/QUOTE]

Does it matter who wins competitions when 75% of luck based? I know they might not have the biggest budget and sometimes they need to do them quick for live TV but my god some of them are such a waste of time.

Sometimes the competition are broken anyway. Like how the "buzzers" are those goofy stick-on infomercial closet lights. The one year Howie obviously buzzed in first on live TV when he was one of the last two competing for HOH. CBS didn't want to look like they were running a halfassed gameshow, so they let the other girl keep HOH instead of doing the right thing and explaining to viewers that they screwed up. Funny thing is...they still use the very same dome light buzzers.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Pandora's box is back, and the HOH
Porsche
opened it up causing
the duo's to be back in effect: Kalia & Porsche, Adam & Shelly, and Rachel & Jordan.

This is a huge chance that Jordan and Rachel have to do some damage and hopefully take it to the end.[/QUOTE]

For some reason that didnt occur to me that they did they did that to keep certain people in the game. The rigging of this show is actually becoming pretty entertaining.

[quote name='yankeessuck']For some reason that didnt occur to me that they did they did that to keep certain people in the game. The rigging of this show is actually becoming pretty entertaining.[/QUOTE]
I kind of take that as the point of "big brother" - someone's always watching, manipulating, etc. I didn't care about this couples twist at first until they brought up tonight that it meant that if either R or J win the veto, they're BOTH safe and A and S go on the block.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I kind of take that as the point of "big brother" - someone's always watching, manipulating, etc. I didn't care about this couples twist at first until they brought up tonight that it meant that if either R or J win the veto, they're BOTH safe and A and S go on the block.[/QUOTE]

Well they will never say that since it is technically a game show. I dont see why anyone would want to watch if the game show element isnt "legit".

Maybe the show was always this rigged and they managed to hide it better

[quote name='yankeessuck']
Maybe the show was always this rigged and they managed to hide it better[/QUOTE]

It was pretty much rigged after Shapiro left, then it went from a concept reality show to a clownhouse (slop, unitards, etc.). They still try to talk people into voting the way that's best for ratings. You can probably still find diary room audio leak vids on Youtube. BB also won't let anybody talk about production in the house. If you say something like Porsche did the other night, how the competitions mysteriously favor the non-pawns, they cut off the live feed and warn you over the house PA. Now THAT is definitely inline with the big brother concept. It's basically the bad kind of reality show, where the "reality" is manufactured and scripted.

[quote name='Cheapie McGee']Is it just me, or is Rachel getting uglier and uglier each episode? Also, that whole "nothing get's between me and my " is getting pretty old.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, she does have that melted mannequin look going for her. Too many acne bumps to efficiently hide under makeup. She's an airhead twat anyway.

Hated Danielle in her own season, loved her in this one. She was the only deserving winner under that roof. Sucks her dad left, he would have made this season so much better.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Pandora's box is back, and the HOH
Porsche
opened it up causing

This is a huge chance that Jordan and Rachel have to do some damage and hopefully take it to the end.[/QUOTE]

I'm about six minutes away from the most recent episode ending and just read your spoiler. That is some serious bullshit.

However, if those two wind up in the final two, it's Porsche's fault for falling to temptation (which is what that Pandora's Box gimmick is).

A few years ago, I decided to avoid heading to discussion boards to discuss Big Brother because, sometimes, I really dislike how other people think. I "Like"-ed the Facebook page for Big Brother, and lo and behold, find out that Shelley and her family have received numerous death threats (due to her deciding what's best for her family and the game, which is reasonable—as it's a freakin' game). That's just some straight-up lunatic, fanatical shit. Those people should be ashamed.

Big Brother is a game, for goodness' sake. Jordan and Jeff didn't/don't seem to understand that.

And, lastly (sorry about the rambling), I agree about Rachel getting uglier in every episode. Seems like her appearance has started to reflect her (show) personality. Edits or not, she's such a fake. Why the heck was she crying when Jeff left? Between that, crying more than Jordan over Jeff's departure, and turning into a baby during the HOH competition. She's such a fake, fake person. Blah!

(Again, apologies about the rambling.)

I bet you the next POV competition is the one where they all have to be locked up in a room individually & they dont know who wins until they all finish. So the producers can rigged it at their convinience. LOL

Next POV could be those mixed faces things. Where they could theoretically rig it. Way I see it, doesn't matter who wins. Kinda think it would be funny though if somebody won it and forced Porsche to put up Khalia. Would be the worst HOH reign in the history of the show, all because of that Pandora's box bullshit.

Still waiting to see if the twist means pairs come off the block if POV is used instead of individuals. Probably something the producers are waiting to decide on in a way that helps ratings the most.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Next POV could be those mixed faces things. Where they could theoretically rig it. Way I see it, doesn't matter who wins. Kinda think it would be funny though if somebody won it and forced Porsche to put up Khalia. Would be the worst HOH reign in the history of the show, all because of that Pandora's box bullshit.

Still waiting to see if the twist means pairs come off the block if POV is used instead of individuals. Probably something the producers are waiting to decide on in a way that helps ratings the most.[/QUOTE]

No point in them doing pairs if they dont come off together. Physical POV + physical HOH =very happy producers most likely. That way they dont have to outright rig it but increases the odds of their desired result by a huge margin.

I'm still waiting to see how Big Jeff, Danielle, and Brendon are getting along in Jury house. I'm going through the scenarios in my head, I think the only person Rachel could seriously beat in the final two is Shelly(after burning Jeff and just all around doing absolutely nothing, who would vote for her).

Hate to say it, but aside from Jordan, I think Rachel could beat anybody. They clearly don't like her, but as competitors they'd have to vote for her. Porsche and Khalia did some ballsy things but not enough to tip the scales away from a vet player, Adam and Shelly did absolutely nothing but be hanger-ons all season.

Porsche might have a shot if she could dominate all the remaining competitions (enough to match or surpass Rachel) and earn some cred from jury.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Hate to say it, but aside from Jordan, I think Rachel could beat anybody. They clearly don't like her, but as competitors they'd have to vote for her. Porsche and Khalia did some ballsy things but not enough to tip the scales away from a vet player, Adam and Shelly did absolutely nothing but be hanger-ons all season.

Porsche might have a shot if she could dominate all the remaining competitions (enough to match or surpass Rachel) and earn some cred from jury.[/QUOTE]

I don't see how anyone could vote to give Rachel $500k. The woman runs off and cries like a 2 year old every single time she doesn't get her way.

At this point my vote for winner is anyone BUT Rachel.

At this point, I'm pulling for Adam. Likely the worst player I have ever seen at this game, and if he could pull off...hell, even final two, it would rub in the faces of, not only the vets who were all cock sure of themselves, but the producers who went to pretty great lengths to keep their favorites in the game.

Can anyone explain to me why Shelly even needs the money? She is an executive of a decent sized company, when they showed her house it was pretty nice, and she makes enough to allow her husband to be a stay at home dad. Why throw her deal with Jeff and Jordan for money.

[quote name='ImLuhkee']Can anyone explain to me why Shelly even needs the money? She is an executive of a decent sized company, when they showed her house it was pretty nice, and she makes enough to allow her husband to be a stay at home dad. Why throw her deal with Jeff and Jordan for money.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing???? She cries like she reallyneeds it too . But hey evryone could use an extra $500,000. LOL

Well...Jeff and Jordan don't really need it either. Both were on the Amazing Race and Jeff got paid by CBS to travel the world.

The producers' love for Jeff is so pathetic. The "sad" music when he was evicted, and Julie telling everyone to log on to the website for an extended interview with him. Jeff was an arrogant prick this season, treated Adam like shit past few episodes too. He just seemed so fake this time out, like he was a superstar and the rest of them were peasants. Then damn near laid on the ground and kicked his feet crying when it was clear he was next out the door. fuck Jeff.

Well I agree Jeff & Jordan don't need the money either but just the way Shelly was crying and her comment about Jeff getting "inbetween". I just think she taking it way too serious all of a sudden.

The premise of Glass House seems interesting but my concern is if America votes, then it would likely mean all the villians will get voted off early in the competition and make it kind of boring. I like having the animosity of the house guest on big brother.

Anybody else watching Glass House? It's okay so far, but I feel like I have no insight into the game because it's only on once a week and I don't have time to watch all the webcasts and whatnot. It's no Big Brother, that's for sure.

I'm really looking forward to BB 14.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Anybody else watching Glass House? It's okay so far, but I feel like I have no insight into the game because it's only on once a week and I don't have time to watch all the webcasts and whatnot. It's no Big Brother, that's for sure.

I'm really looking forward to BB 14.[/QUOTE]
The first episode jumped around way too much for me to want to watch. Didn't even finish it. Definitely no Big Brother.

I really don't think we need returning players again. I understand they do this for ratings but they really should just move on.

CBS has 16 former players listed, and they're removing a couple each day up to the day of the premiere. So far, Dick and Natalie have been eliminated. The voting under the pics there is meaningless, I guess. It's just to vote for who you think is returning.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/vote/

I'd be alright with any combo of Britney, Dan, Janelle, Kaysar, Howie, and Will. I like Jeff, but I've seen enough of him on there lately. I really don't want to see Boogie, Jessie, Rachel, Ragan, or Renny come back. I could go either way with Daniele and Enzo.

Well color me surprised, I honestly thought they were going to bring back
Jesse.
Don't get me wrong, I am glad they didn't but still surprised.

I really don't see how
Britney
stands up to the other coaches. Seems like a strange choice to bring back.

Bringing back former players is on thing but this coach gimmick is even worse. It will make this season extremely boring... mark my words

[quote name='lordopus99']Bringing back former players is on thing but this coach gimmick is even worse. It will make this season extremely boring... mark my words[/QUOTE]

It won't last more than 3 weeks, just like most of the terrible twists from past seasons. The mentors will enter the game as regular contestants.

Mike Boogie is a fucking piece of shit. Chilltown the best alliance? Those clowns in "The Brigade" were inept as fuck and still pwnd Chilltown.

Thoughts so far:

Boogie is still a shithead, but at least he's entertaining to watch.
Janelle and Britney (especially, good lord) are still hot.
Shane seems like a huge tool, and a dumbass on top of that.
I thought Danielle looked good, but then they showed her without makeup. Yeesh.
I think Frank is my favorite so far, so I hope he stays tonight.

So how will the players judge the winner this year since only the coaches are playing the game?

Totally agree about Shane. Boogie spelled it to his face. Frank goes and you will be the next guy on the chopping block. My gut points to Frank walking out tonight. Huge shame since he seemed entertaining.

I have no doubt that was the correct result of the vote, but I don't buy for a second that they didn't know about it. Shane and all four coaches were dressed in athletic gear for an endurance competition.

Speaking of Shane, I cannot wait until that cocky tool gets voted out. I'm not sure I've ever hated any other houseguest more than him in all the years I've been watching. fuck his stupid hair.

I am having a terrible time trying to get into this season. I do not care for any of the contestants, including the former coaches.

Do me a favor...Im sure I wasnt the only one that saw this when it went down but go to the 11:38 mark. Start watching Janelle when it shows all 3 sitting down, watch her as shes sitting and try to watch the mirror to her right, our left, and notice how she moves in the mirror but not on the couch?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zjgOGEN39c

bread's done
Back