Big Bumpin! Now Only 7.99

I would say I cant imagine anyone paying that much for it if they werent willing to pay 3.99 or less for it but I know Ill be wrong and someone has........

How are you "technically" saving money by paying $8? Like I said, the BKs around here cleared them out for $2 with no additional purchase. Another poster reported them at $1. "Technically" 8 is more than either 1 or 2.

Just another reason why my Launch-Day Wii at Gamestop will be my last (B&M, at least) purchase from the EBGamestop conglomerate. I might get the odd $5 or $10 clearance game online, but that's it. Sorry to wish (temporary) unemployment on the thousands of clerks at these stores, but these places really need to go. I hope people wake up to their scam sooner than later.

[quote name='ragtop70']How are you "technically" saving money by paying $8? Like I said, the BKs around here cleared them out for $2 with no additional purchase. Another poster reported them at $1. "Technically" 8 is more than either 1 or 2.[/QUOTE]Technically those are YMMV's.

[quote name='ragtop70']How are you "technically" saving money by paying $8? Like I said, the BKs around here cleared them out for $2 with no additional purchase. Another poster reported them at $1. "Technically" 8 is more than either 1 or 2.[/QUOTE]

I am thinking maybe he means you buying a 3 dollar game and a 7 dollar meal, is more expensive then buying an 8 dollar game.

bread's done
Back