Big DS Collection with Blue DSi on Ebay

thejman765

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (86%)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110668998864
Quite a bit of stuff there. Please Check it out.
I'm basically getting rid of my whole DS collection (minus a few games...) to try to raise money for a Nintendo 3DS. :3ds::3ds::3ds::3ds:(MUST HAVE!!!!!)
I know it's kinda a high price...maybe, I'm not sure how much I shouldve been asking for for all of that stuff. But yeah. Any feedback on the price would be appreciated. Or if my asking price is a bit unrealistic.

I think you forgot to add your Buy it Now option in the auction lol :D

It had a pretty awful $6.66 number floating around so I put in a pretty big bid to knock it up. Good luck man! :)

EDIT: There we go, $62 looks a helluva lot better than $6, which just plain sucks lol :p

thanks lol. Theres a guy that's got it auto bidding. I wonder what the top bid is that he put! I'm about to throw in my pokemon heart gold game. lol. hopefully it gets up higher...
and did I seriously forget the buy it now?!?

Well, since I totally fudged that up, I changed the rules a bit. Instead of the buy it now, if the price reaches 200 you get everything, and if it exceeds that...I throw in Pokemon Heartgold with the Pokewalker...
Hopefully someone will see that 21 games with the dsi is pretty good for 200 or so bucks...(if they dont want some of the games, they can sell them for an alright amount)
But yea, thanks M-PG for pointing out that mistake to me. And for getting the bid above 6.66. lol

Okay, so first a guy that had bid messaged me and said he already got a dsi last night, and wanted to retract his bid. So I'm like, cool, okay. whatever.
Then another guy bids on it and becomes the top bidder, only to message me five minutes later and say he bid 150, and doesn't have the money to pay for it, and wants to retract it.
I told him he shouldn't have bid 150 if he didn't have the money, and that hopefully someone will bid over him before it ends.
I doubt the things going to get up to 200. So yea, if someone is interested, and wants to beat his bid so I don't have to deal with all this crap, that would be great, and if you read it from here on CAG, I'll give ya a couple extra games. (The World Ends With You and Resident Evil Deadly Silence...And I'll throw in metroid prime hunters.) So yea, lol. Someone please help me out? If it gets to 200 the deal thing still applies. But I doubt it will.

bread's done
Back