Big fall sale at ecko.com

scdoanintendo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
They have a take 50% off of fall clothing that is already reduced. They have t-shirts as low as $10, polos and hoodies for $15, and jackets for $25. This clearance includes mens, womens, young boys or girls, and accessories. Here's the link

http://www.shopecko.com/cgi-bin/frontrunner.cgi?ri=115&pln=AX&rc=ECKO&ro=T&rs=&bu=0&ki=

The discount is taken at checkout.

Also here is a code that is valid till 12/31/05 for 15% that is not stackable for the above clearance but can be used for non sale merchandise

SS15OFF

[quote name='The VGM']Ecko never made anything good, what are you talking about?

Thanks for the deal though op.[/QUOTE]

No problem. I really like the art on the ecko t-shirts. I remember when they did a collaboration with Marvel for clothing. They had some really nice art work on the shirts. Hopefully they might do something with videogames one day.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']I got the Iron man/ Ecko hoodie. every comic book fan stops me and asks where they can get it.[/QUOTE]

sounds cool. what does it look like?

[quote name='scdoanintendo']No problem. I really like the art on the ecko t-shirts. I remember when they did a collaboration with Marvel for clothing. They had some really nice art work on the shirts. Hopefully they might do something with videogames one day.[/QUOTE]

okay, i'll bite...i'm hoping that videogame comment was sarcasm

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']okay, i'll bite...i'm hoping that videogame comment was sarcasm[/QUOTE]

Hell no it wasn't Ecko has some of the best designs I've seen on t-shirts. I just wish there medium wasn't like an XL in any other brand.

I like Ecko's stuff, their the only brand I've seen w/ some original cool lookin designs on the tees.

Too bad there's no more hoodies, I wanted some. Can't get wnough hoodies.

[quote name='scdoanintendo']Hell no it wasn't Ecko has some of the best designs I've seen on t-shirts. I just wish there medium wasn't like an XL in any other brand.[/QUOTE]

so you haven't heard about the Getting Up game or whatever that's coming out shortly? or am i just being overly stupid and tired?

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']so you haven't heard about the Getting Up game or whatever that's coming out shortly? or am i just being overly stupid and tired?[/QUOTE]

What the hell is up with the server? Anyway yeah I know Ecko is producing a game but I meant for them to produce videogame themed clothing. I love wearing videogame shirt but they often run size huge. A good example of some nice designs would be anything from the iam8bit.net gallery.

[quote name='2poor']sounds cool. what does it look like?[/QUOTE]

Giant classic Iron Man in the center, with small pics of Mr. fantastic, Spider-man, Hulk and Black Panther as the Avengers. Looks like 60's marvel cover a little

i went to an ecko sample sale in NYC in june and dropped 200 and got about 1800$ worth of clothes, i see like 3 t shirts for sale on that site for 24 a pop that i paid 5 for and had before the fall collection dropped

[quote name='scdoanintendo']Hell no it wasn't Ecko has some of the best designs I've seen on t-shirts. I just wish there medium wasn't like an XL in any other brand.[/QUOTE]

ROFL.

Seriously people, unless you're 5 feet tall, XL isn't big. Your shirt should never come above your waist, not even when you're raising your arms.

[quote name='The VGM']ROFL.

Seriously people, unless you're 5 feet tall, XL isn't big. Your shirt should never come above your waist, not even when you're raising your arms.[/QUOTE]

some people dont like having a huge amount of space in the middle and their sleeves running down their forearms.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Giant classic Iron Man in the center, with small pics of Mr. fantastic, Spider-man, Hulk and Black Panther as the Avengers. Looks like 60's marvel cover a little[/QUOTE]

man, would you have a link to that? sounds tite.

word, well i did order a bunch of g-unit jackets, sweaters, and pants from the sale, they just came in today, 2 items that were instock at the time became backorder so i guess i gotta wait for them, paid $170 but for 10 pieces of various winter clothing, it was a good deal.

bread's done
Back