Big Fish Games - 30% Off Coupon for Memorial Day weekend

Otty Ott

CAGiversary!
Big Fish Games is having a different kind of promotion this weekend. Get a 30% off coupon code valid Memorial Day weekend by signing up for their Daily Splash newsletter between now and Sunday.

If I can, I will post the code when it comes out if it is not unique per user. Their codes usually aren't one time use coupons. Or sign up above to make sure you get the code sent to you directly. The code will be in your Daily Splash on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. You can always unsubscribe from the newsletter later. It does tell you the new game released every day and about specials, though.

UPDATE: Here is the coupon code.

Use coupon code: 20100520DD30

All games are 30% off (not including Collector's Editions)

Big Fish Games

Regular price on games is $6.99. At 30% off, they will be $4.89.

Games purchased during this sale will count towards your monthly punch card for May! (Buy 6 get 1 free)

Offer ends May 31st, 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm enjoying Royal Envoy right now. Also, Ancient Quest of Saqqarah, Puzzle Quest, Zuma's Revenge Adventure, World Of Goo, Millennium, Gemsweeper if you like Picross...

Here is the coupon code.

Use coupon code: 20100520DD30

All games are 30% off (not including Collector's Editions)

Big Fish Games

Regular price on games is $6.99. At 30% off, they will be $4.89.

Games purchased during this sale will count towards your monthly punch card for May! (Buy 6 get 1 free)

Offer ends May 31st, 2010

Also, Big Fish finally got PopCap's latest game:

Zuma's Revenge Adventure - The sequel to Zuma!

This version is just the adventure mode. To get all the other modes, you have to buy the full version at PopCap for $20... The Adventure Mode contains 60 levels and 6 boss battle minigames.

What kind of DRM (if at all) is being used with these games? I always hated the popcap games bloated interface and don't want to get anything similar to that.

Big Fish Games does have it's own interface. But it puts an icon for each game on your desktop and clicking it will go straight to the game.

Big Fish carries a lot of the independent RPGs that are currently out, including the Aveyond series and Millennium.

Aveyond

Aveyond 2

Aveyond: Lord Of Twilight
Aveyond: Gates Of Night
Aveyond: The Lost Orb
These last three are basically Aveyond 3 broken into 3 chapters. They are each shorter than the first two games but together they comprise the Aveyond 3 storyline.

Millennium:A New Hope

Millennium 2:Take Me Higher

The Millennium series is getting good reviews and is in the same league as Aveyond.

Cute Knight

Cute Knight Kingdom

The Cute Knight games don't have a specific storyline to play through. Instead, you can play them many times making different decisions. Each has a lot different endings depending on how you play it. Each time through is fairly short, so you would want to play them a few times. Cute Knight Kingdom is the latest version.

Here are other independent RPGs that Big Fish carries:

Deadly Sin

The Three Musketeers: Queen Anne's Diamonds

Laxius Force

Avernum 4

For other games, look under Adventure games at: Big Fish Games

stilll cant find anything to use the 50% off one (got a 50% card though the mail)

80 % + games can be found on shock for unlimited play for 59 per year and i think that is what is spoling this for me...

thinking cute knight kingdom but there is talk we are getting this come june

also with the massive dowload backlog i got now

downloaded 190 games in 2009
downloaded 16 games in may (may 1 started my new year)

and with shock getting almost all of the bigger games i think it will be harder and harder to find stand alones on BFG

games i downloaded in may so far

ranch rush 2
2 tasty
megaplex summermadness
youda safari
wonderburg
royal envoy
asaim sushi shop
ole sandwich shop
my life story
happyville
heartwild solit 2
vir. villagers 4
the place builder
farm frenzy 3 ice age :)

I haven't tried it yet... never was big on graphic adventures...but it is intriguing.

One game I can highly recommend is Gemsweeper. Picross seems to be so popular on Nintendo DS. I tried it and didn't really like it since the whole puzzle won't fit on the screen. Gemsweeper is Picross on the PC done with an Aztec theme and plays great. And large puzzles all fit on the screen so you can see what you are doing. I really love this game.

Gemsweeper

bread's done
Back