Big Fish Games Mothers Day Sale - 30% off all games!

Otty Ott

CAGiversary!
Big Fish Games is running a 3 day Spring Fever Sale this Friday-Sunday, May 7-9. The sale starts at 00:01 PST Friday and ends at midnight PDT on Sunday night.

Use coupon code: SUPERMOM

All games are 30% off (not including Collector's Editions)

Big Fish Games

Regular price on games is $6.99. At 30% off, they will be $4.89.

Games purchased during this sale will count towards your monthly punch card for May! (Buy 6 get 1 free)

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Fish carries a lot of the independent RPGs that are currently out, including the Aveyond series and Millennium.

Aveyond

Aveyond 2

Aveyond: Lord Of Twilight
Aveyond: Gates Of Night
Aveyond: The Lost Orb
These last three are basically Aveyond 3 broken into 3 chapters. They are each shorter than the first two games but together they comprise the Aveyond 3 storyline.

Millennium:A New Hope

Millennium 2:Take Me Higher

The Millennium series is getting good reviews and is in the same league as Aveyond.

Cute Knight

Cute Knight Kingdom

The Cute Knight games don't have a specific storyline to play through. Instead, you can play them many times making different decisions. Each has a lot different endings depending on how you play it. Each time through is fairly short, so you would want to play them a few times. Cute Knight Kingdom is the latest version.

Here are other independent RPGs that Big Fish carries:

Deadly Sin

The Three Musketeers: Queen Anne's Diamonds

Laxius Force

Avernum 4

For other games, look under Adventure games at: Big Fish Games

Thanks OP. My wife loves the Diner Dash games, and I found one that she hasn't played yet, so I'll be picking up that for her.

If you like Be Richer, you should try a game I picked up for myself yesterday, Royal Envoy, another building game, but this one is set in olde England and has real personality.

Royal Envoy

Other fun building/development games include:

Build-A-Lot 4: Power Source

My Kingdom For A Princess

Coconut Queen

Ancient Rome

Plan It Green

Westward 4: All Aboard

Then there's the real time strategy builders that keep going even when you aren't playing:

Virtual Villagers 4: The Tree Of Life

Fish Tycoon

Plant Tycoon

Virtual Families

My Tribe

bread's done
Back