Big Fish Games Spring Fever Sale - 30% off all games!

Otty Ott

CAGiversary!
Big Fish Games is running a 3 day Spring Fever Sale this Friday-Sunday, March 26-28. The sale starts at 00:01 PST Friday and ends at midnight PST on Sunday night.

Use coupon code: SPRINGFEVER

All games are 30% off (not including Collector's Editions)

Big Fish Games

Regular price on games is $6.99. At 30% off, they will be $4.89.

Games purchased during this sale will count towards your monthly punch card for March! (Buy 6 get 1 free)

Great sale. Thanks for posting it!

Luis, there are TONS of hidden object games on Big Fish...you won't have a hard time finding something she might like there.

[quote name='Chikara']Great sale. Thanks for posting it!

Luis, there are TONS of hidden object games on Big Fish...you won't have a hard time finding something she might like there.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, she really digs the way Mystery Case Files does it. I'll have to see what company makes them are see what other brands they have.

Awesome. My fiance loves Diner Dash, so she'll be excited to have the fifth one. I might pick up plants vs zombies for myself, although, I'm waiting for it to hit ps3, so I'm not sure.

[quote name='Otty Ott']Big Fish Games is running a 3 day Spring Fever Sale this Friday-Sunday, March 26-28. The sale starts at 00:01 PST Friday and ends at midnight PST on Sunday night.

Use coupon code: SPRINGFEVER

All games are 30% off (not including Collector's Editions)

Big Fish Games

Regular price on games is $6.99. At 30% off, they will be $4.89.

Games purchased during this sale will count towards your monthly punch card for March! (Buy 6 get 1 free)[/QUOTE]

how much is collectors edittions anyways

All Collector Editions are $19.99. They include extra levels, built in strategy guides, soundtracks etc.

To me, they aren't worth it. Not when the regular game goes for $6.99. The bonuses aren't worth almost triple the price...

Collector's Editions are also only available to Game Club members. You would have to join the club to get them...but you can always quit right after buying it...

Sweet, I've been wanting to pick up the Aveyond series cheap.

I also need to spread the seeds of zombie destruction to all my friends.

Yes, Big Fish carries a lot of the independent RPGs that are currently out, including the Aveyond series and Millennium.

Aveyond

Aveyond 2

Aveyond: Lord Of Twilight
Aveyond: Gates Of Night
Aveyond: The Lost Orb
These last three are basically Aveyond 3 broken into 3 chapters. They are each shorter than the first two games but together they comprise the Aveyond 3 storyline.

Millennium:A New Hope

Millennium 2:Take Me Higher

The Millennium series is getting good reviews and is in the same league as Aveyond.

Cute Knight

Cute Knight Kingdom

The Cute Knight games don't have a specific storyline to play through. Instead, you can play them many times making different decisions. Each has a lot different endings depending on how you play it. Each time through is fairly short, so you would want to play them a few times. Cute Knight Kingdom is the latest version.

For other games, look under Adventure games at: Big Fish Gameshttp://www.bigfishgames.com/?channel=affiliates&identifier=af7f87502da6

Pissa, if you haven't played Treasure Seekers II, it is on sale for $2.99 today. Check out the Big Fish $2.99 thread for details.

bread's done
Back