Big game lot,freshly listed.$30 startin bid

Not 33 games, but 33 games AND related items. A good chunk of the lot is demo discs. Lot of sports games.

I think those Genesis games MIGHT be worth a quarter each. Extra hilarity: $150 BIN.

And in the auction he put shipping cost will be determined after auction ends, but should be about $15. Then in the Shipping info section he put shipping cost FREE.

Dude is asking for major headaches with this one.

I edited the 'free' It was my mistake, i normally sell cds, and offer free shipping so i forgot to change it.

And the BIN doesn't really matter, i have yet too have anyone ever buy anything from me via BIN.So i just put it at an amount that i know it wont sell for but if someones dumb enough to buy it at that price, its their problem not mine.

As for the not putting 'and related items' Sorry. I was in a rush to post this shit on a few sites and go too bed, sorry you had too let an extra page load and waste your valuible time.heh.

[quote name='theboogieman']
And the BIN doesn't really matter, i have yet too have anyone ever buy anything from me via BIN.So i just put it at an amount that i know it wont sell for but if someones dumb enough to buy it at that price, its their problem not mine.[/quote]

Yet to sell anything via BIN, put an insanely high BIN price. Which is the cause, which is the effect? Hmm.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='theboogieman']
And the BIN doesn't really matter, i have yet too have anyone ever buy anything from me via BIN.So i just put it at an amount that i know it wont sell for but if someones dumb enough to buy it at that price, its their problem not mine.[/quote]

Yet to sell anything via BIN, put an insanely high BIN price. Which is the cause, which is the effect? Hmm.[/quote]

Yea, but since i dont know the exact value of my lot, i cannot put an exact BIN price, therefore (since it wont be used anyways) i put 150,That way i know i am not underpriceing the stuff.I'd rather sell via auction anyways,BIN is only there if someone insanely wants something on there and is dumb enough to pay that much.

Should have marked this as your personal auction (I think forum rules say you should). I probably wouldn't have been so harsh in my first post.

You can thank me for pointing out your mistake with the shipping section.

$7 via PayPal should be a sufficient thanks I think :lol:

I've sold quite a few things via BIN. I'm generally selling just one game at a time so it's pretty easy to do a search and see what the game has been selling at. I'll set my BIN above what most have gone for, but below what the very highest have gone for. Then I'll set my starting bid below or right about what most have gone for. I probably have about half (maybe a little less) the things I set up this way go via BIN. Well worth it for the additional nickel.

Edit: I see you changed it to say $15 flat rate shipping charge. You are pretty much going to have to either honor that $15 or charge the winning bidder less, IMO. Luckily though I'm pretty sure that isn't going to cost anywhere near $15 to ship priority, so you're in good shape. (7 pounds is about $14 and I'm guessing that lot would be well under 7.)

[quote name='theboogieman']And the BIN doesn't really matter, i have yet too have anyone ever buy anything from me via BIN.So i just put it at an amount that i know it wont sell for but if someones dumb enough to buy it at that price, its their problem not mine.[/quote]

you, my friend, are making a mistake. i've sold a lot of items using BIN. the best way to do it is look at any other auctions up using BIN, and undercut them by a dollar or two. obviously an auction like this is a different situation, but in general BIN works.

[quote name='PsyClerk']Should have marked this as your personal auction (I think forum rules say you should). I probably wouldn't have been so harsh in my first post.[/quote]

Sorry, i haven't been on CAG in a couple months.forgot the rules.Once again, sorry=/ I'll edit it right away.

[quote name='wubb']You can thank me for pointing out your mistake with the shipping section.

$7 via PayPal should be a sufficient thanks I think :lol:

I've sold quite a few things via BIN. I'm generally selling just one game at a time so it's pretty easy to do a search and see what the game has been selling at. I'll set my BIN above what most have gone for, but below what the very highest have gone for. Then I'll set my starting bid below or right about what most have gone for. I probably have about half (maybe a little less) the things I set up this way go via BIN. Well worth it for the additional nickel.

Edit: I see you changed it to say $15 flat rate shipping charge. You are pretty much going to have to either honor that $15 or charge the winning bidder less, IMO. Luckily though I'm pretty sure that isn't going to cost anywhere near $15 to ship priority, so you're in good shape. (7 pounds is about $14 and I'm guessing that lot would be well under 7.)[/quote]

LOL.
Yea,when you post one item, BIN works quite well on single items(i've heard), but on big lots its not as easy since diffrent games have diffrent values.And yes, the shipping is a bit overshot, just too make sure i dont end up Haveing too pay some of the shippin

[quote name='thatstoobad'][quote name='theboogieman']And the BIN doesn't really matter, i have yet too have anyone ever buy anything from me via BIN.So i just put it at an amount that i know it wont sell for but if someones dumb enough to buy it at that price, its their problem not mine.[/quote]

you, my friend, are making a mistake. i've sold a lot of items using BIN. the best way to do it is look at any other auctions up using BIN, and undercut them by a dollar or two. obviously an auction like this is a different situation, but in general BIN works.[/quote]

Yea, like i said, on single item auctions BIN works, but on lots its hard too make a good BIN price=/

bread's done
Back