Big Kahuna Reef $0.00 at Amazon

not only that but it says you get $5 mp3 downloads, we'll see if i get the email..

EDIT- confirmed, Free game and free $5 music credit, not bad at all!

Got it, but realized there's only a very minimal amount of levels, and then you go buy the REAL game, lame. But cool $5 worth of MP3s at least.

Edit: Nvm, it just stopped me part way through playing to BUY the second game, I guess this one is longer than I thought. Ignore my idiotic post lol.

Damn. I had already downloaded this game when it was given away for free not too long ago.

I'm missing out on being paid to download it. I haven't even played it since.

Just an odd fact, the $5 credits don't stack if you're buying an album. I had to two credits and it took $5 off and left me with the additional $5 in my account while charging my card.

Damn, I'm also missing out on the $5 mp3 deal since i downloaded it way back :(. It's a pretty fun game if you are into bejeweled style games.

I downloaded it a while ago, but I had my dog's account order it today so she could get the $5 MP3 credit. You can order it and choose "send me a link to download it later", so you don't have to mess with the downloader junk again.

And no, I won't let her download "Triumph the Insult Dog - Come Poop With Me"...

61O9Jn8PhXL._SL500_SS110_.jpg

nice deal, i just got $5 of credit a couple days ago with textbooks I bought, so with the extra $5 I picked up the new Dave Matthews Band CD for Free!! Thanks OP

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']weird I never got a mp3 code[/QUOTE]

It's not a code, when you go to an mp3 download page you click the "redeem promotional credit or giftcard"(or something like that) on the right side of the page and you will have $5.00 in credit listed(or more if you have other credits prior to this deal).

Just got this, and it ran in Win7! also go the nifty amazon installer going.

still waiting for the MP3 email, maybe they caught on...

[quote name='Sdawg']It's not a code, when you go to an mp3 download page you click the "redeem promotional credit or giftcard"(or something like that) on the right side of the page and you will have $5.00 in credit listed(or more if you have other credits prior to this deal).[/QUOTE]

Ah ok thanks. I was expecting it to be like the $5 tv show credit.

[quote name='Sdawg']It's not a code, when you go to an mp3 download page you click the "redeem promotional credit or giftcard"(or something like that) on the right side of the page and you will have $5.00 in credit listed(or more if you have other credits prior to this deal).[/QUOTE]

yeah the policy is sometimes they send an email. I spent 30 mins one morning on the phone with them after I DL'd Trials HD. NOWHERE can you get the balance except for calling the special 800 number for the MP3 dept @ Amazon. (sorry don't have it on me, its at the office, but they'll transfer you over there) Now, I say they are supposed to send you an confirming email, when I got Trials, they did not send one. When I got Shadow Complex, I got one instantly.

So I guess the e-mail is pretty hit or miss...

As I understand, this isn't a "promotional credit or giftcard" rather its just added to somewhere in your acct, and once its depleted it just starts rolling it back onto whatever preferred credit card is normally used.

[quote name='token2k6']yeah the policy is sometimes they send an email. I spent 30 mins one morning on the phone with them after I DL'd Trials HD. NOWHERE can you get the balance except for calling the special 800 number for the MP3 dept @ Amazon. (sorry don't have it on me, its at the office, but they'll transfer you over there) Now, I say they are supposed to send you an confirming email, when I got Trials, they did not send one. When I got Shadow Complex, I got one instantly.

So I guess the e-mail is pretty hit or miss...

As I understand, this isn't a "promotional credit or giftcard" rather its just added to somewhere in your acct, and once its depleted it just starts rolling it back onto whatever preferred credit card is normally used.[/QUOTE]

go to the page for an mp3 and click on " Redeem a gift card or promotion code & view balance" It will be right under the buy it button.

[quote name='kingsx27']Sweet deal!!! Just used my $5 to get the latest Ty Tabor (from King's X) album![/QUOTE]
I applaud your excellent taste in music.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']go to the page for an mp3 and click on " Redeem a gift card or promotion code & view balance" It will be right under the buy it button.[/QUOTE]

So YMMV on the email but you should be solid on the code either way? I got my mp3 email in about 15 minutes (same time I got the purchase confirmation), for what it's worth. Thanks for posting the deal, having the wife try it w/ her account too.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']go to the page for an mp3 and click on " Redeem a gift card or promotion code & view balance" It will be right under the buy it button.[/QUOTE]

damn those biatches! sorry I wasn't trying to diss you, just too lazy to try what you said...that is pretty cool that i can check right there...still haven't gotten my credit for this DL yet, maybe there is a refresh time period (?)...oh well.

DL'd the game about half an hour ago and have yet to receive my credit...although I already had $5 credit from a game I bought last week. Wonder if they finally caught on and are only allowing one per account now as per the change in the wording.

Thanks, downloading it now and then I'll definitely be downloading some music later. I think I'm going to download some of the bonus tracks from the deluxe versions of Shinedown's earlier albums that they just re-released.

[quote name='jumpercable']yeah, the $5 deal is dead.

;_;[/QUOTE]

i just did it 5 minutes ago and got the credit.

combined with credit i got last week for buying TMNT XBLA and got the extended version of Rancid's latest for $5. sweet!

thanks OP.

Yeah, my email just arrived stating I received promo credit, sure enough checked my promo credit balance and it's now at $10, so it did stack with the $5 I already had. Nice deal!

[quote name='smoger']i just did it 5 minutes ago and got the credit.

combined with credit i got last week for buying TMNT XBLA and got the extended version of Rancid's latest for $5. sweet!

thanks OP.[/QUOTE]

ahh, the expanded version..i saw this as a 2 disc set where i get my mp3's from..how is the acoustic versions of the tracks?

bread's done
Back