Big Lots 360 games $18.88 + Wii/DS games

commandercody83

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
Tonight I visited a Big Lots store in Cape Girardeau, MO. Was searching through the DVD's and saw a green transparent case... pulled it to find a copy of Monster Jam :360:

Looked around and found a cardboard display of games:

:360: (all $18.88)
Stuntman: Ignition
Hot Wheels: Beat That
NBA Live (don't remember the year)
Thrillville
NHL (don't remember the year)
Paintball (don't remember the name)
Smackdown vs. Raw
Monster Jam
Simpsons The Game

Saw some :ds: and :wii: games, nothing that seemed worth a crap (all junk basically).

Just was at mine yesterday...No 360 games so this is very much a YMMV. I sure would be impressed if my Big Lots began carrying 360 games, more retailers can only mean the price dropping.

Thanks for the heads up, commander

I thinking most it is probably from CC, thats how some of them got those GH and laptops awhile back. Hopefully something good would come of this.

[quote name='thehoweller']Just was at mine yesterday...No 360 games so this is very much a YMMV. I sure would be impressed if my Big Lots began carrying 360 games, more retailers can only mean the price dropping.

Thanks for the heads up, commander
pixel.gif

[/quote]

Thanks for the share - have seen some of them cheaper though!

this is good news.. i don't think any of those games that're listed are worth buying at those prices, but it's great to know big lots is selling current gen console games.

I just remember seeing Roller Coaster Tycoon 3(PC) there for five bucks flat. I'll never be shopping there again, though. It's a mess.

For some reason, I have an attraction to crappy cheap games and Monster Jam and Hot Wheels: Beat that have been on my radar for a while now.

[quote name='cranguy']The only PS2 game that I've read about (or seen) at Big Lots was the Guitar Hero III bundle. Am I missing something?[/quote]

I don't remember. You'll have to check the thread for details.

No problem.... glad to actually have something to post. I wondered if some were cheaper elsewhere.... like Monster Jam (one I've wanted to play even though I don't tink it's great). It's $12.xx used on the GS website, but I haven't seen any in the store.

Not too worried about it. Seems like it would have been a good item for them to carry before Christmas, not now.

[quote name='Game_Dude_3']I just remember seeing Roller Coaster Tycoon 3(PC) there for five bucks flat. I'll never be shopping there again, though. It's a mess.[/quote]

Yeah, Big Lots has always been a place I check for cheap PC games that'll still run on my system. I got Psychonauts, Darwinia, City of Villains, Universe at War and Painkiller Gold there for $4 a piece.

bread's done
Back