Big Lots - $4.88 Video Games for Thanksgiving - Shadows of the Damned PS3

KrisMKX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Once again, nothing stellar. Tho Shadows of the Damned is a steal for that price. All titles listed below will be $4.88 on Thanksgiving only, then revert back to their normal price of $7.99. YMMV on the quantities of each title, my store received 2 copies of SotD, but a ton each of the Wii shovelware. I noticed the same trend when I checked other store's inventory of the games. A few listed will also be priced $10 after the sale. For example, after Thanksgiving, some stores may have K&L2 for $7.99 and $10. $10 games were a different buyout.

:ps3: $4.88
Shadows of the Damned
Kane & Lynch 2
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
Brutal Legend
Bakugan: Battle Brawlers

:360: $4.88
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
Brutal Legend
James Bond: Quantum of Solace

:wii: $4.88
Game Party
Brunswick Cosmic Bowling
Chatoic: Shadow Warriors
Shaun White: Snowboarding Road Trip

:ds: $4.88
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Fate
The Sims 3
Buckingham Palace
America's Test Kitchen: Lets Get Cooking
Battle of Giants: Mutant Insects
Naked Brothers Band
Jonas Brothers
I Spy Fun House
Silly Bandz
A Christmas Carol
Bakugan: Defenders of the Core (w/ figure)
Zhu Zhu Pets (w/ toy gerbil thingie)

Shadows of the Damned for 360 doesn't get the same price? That sucks. I'll probably pick up GH: WoR for that price, though; doesn't seem to be going down much at other retailers despite the bankruptcy.

Definitely in for Shadows. Been looking to find that one for sub 10. Might even bite at 7.88 if I see it before then so I won't have to deal with BF.

Bleh Shadows looks like the only thing worth while for me but doubt I will go out on Thanksgiving just to pick it up. Doubt the Big Lots near me will have it anyways its on the edge of going out of business and is really run down.

[quote name='Blade']Shadows of the Damned for 360 doesn't get the same price? That sucks. I'll probably pick up GH: WoR for that price, though; doesn't seem to be going down much at other retailers despite the bankruptcy.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Only PS3 version. 360 version not even in inventory.

Most of the stuff I was looking for was ravaged by the time I got there at 11am (checked 2 stores, actually), but I did grab Warriors of Rock for a gift and saw some copies Shadows of the Damned. FYI, the ps3 copies of Warriors of Rock I saw were the initial pressing with the Soundgarden CD.

Shadows of the Damned is such an awesome game. Every person on CAG should have this game in their library at $4.88.....you bunch of cheap asses!!!! :)

Thanks OP, managed to get Shadows of the Damned. I'm really surprised $7.99 is their normal price for the game.. if I had known I would've bought it a while ago.

[quote name='sunghost']Thanks OP, managed to get Shadows of the Damned. I'm really surprised $7.99 is their normal price for the game.. if I had known I would've bought it a while ago.[/QUOTE]

It's not. These are all games they didn't carry before but, rather, just got in and put it out today as part of their Thanksgiving-only deal. The $7.99 price is basically for whatever's left over after today.

[quote name='Blade']Shadows of the Damned for 360 doesn't get the same price? That sucks. I'll probably pick up GH: WoR for that price, though; doesn't seem to be going down much at other retailers despite the bankruptcy.[/QUOTE]
If I remember correctly, Digital Foundry felt the PS3 was the superior version. Not that that helps someone with a 360 only.

store had one copy for ps3 payed $4.88. =)

ps. lady had to price adjust then she took the $4.88 tag from the bin

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back