Big Lots games for $10 (wii, ds, 3ds, ps3, 360) YMMV

kickrockz713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
If this was already posted go ahead and delete. Not sure if the prices are good or not except for a couple.YMMV
All $10 unless noted
360 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon
Ps3 - Stuntman Ignition
PS3 - Yakuza Dead souls
PS3 - Anarchy Reigns
Ps3 - Nacho Libre wrestling
Ps3 - F1 stars racing
360 - Fear 3 - $7.99
PS3 - Lego Harry Potter 1-4
360 - Lego Harry Potter 5-7
Ps3 - Binary Domain
360 - Binary Domain
360 - Minute to Win It
PS3 - Ass Creed BrotherHood
3DS - Splinter Cell
3DS - Rayman 3Ds
Wii - Lebo Batman 2
360 - Perfect Dark Zero
Wii - You don't Know jack
Wii - Deal or no deal
360 - Micheal Phelps kinect swimming game
360 - Rage
3ds - Shinobi
Wii - Resident Evil 4
Wii - Resident Evil Archives
Wii - Acme Arsenal
3ds - Cubic
360 - Once apon a time? sesame street kinect game
360 - Castlevania Lords of Shadow
3ds - some bass fishing game. I missed it in my recording

I don't know if anything in there is good besides Fear 3 and Castlevania which I snatched up quick.
This was in Big Lots in Pearland, Tx. YMMV

Last edited by a moderator:
Is RE Archives the on rails shooter or no ?
This is a port of the original Resident Evil remake for the GameCube. It implements Wii button mapping, as well as the choice between Classic Controller and GameCube Controller. Other than that, it doesn't have any changes. - from google

Last edited by a moderator:
Were these games in a Christmas displayer? My biglots has had a lot of those titles before but priced at 13-18 dollars.

I picked up Ivy the Kiwi for the NIntendo Wii, which hasn't been listed/mentioned.  Been looking for that title for awhile.

Also from the list, I remember seeing/saw Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Perfect Dark Zero. 

Wouldn't mind finding Resident Evil 4 on Wii.  Then again, I have on PS2 version in my backlog.  Also been considering the 360/PS3 version for awhile.

Managed to get the Limited Collector's Edition of Perfect Dark Zero and Warhammer 40k Space Marine from my local store.

Ya...there was a thread on this a while back.  I think these games/displays were put out for the "20% off everything" sale they had earlier in the month.  I grabbed RE Archives, Splinter Cell 3D, and Hollywood Crimes during the sale.  Good deal!

Tempted to get Yakuza Dead Souls, but I don't like the idea of guns in there. Grabbing a bike and swinging it as a weapon is WAY more satisfying!

Tempted to get Yakuza Dead Souls, but I don't like the idea of guns in there. Grabbing a bike and swinging it as a weapon is WAY more satisfying!
I'm a fan of the series myself, while it doesn't sound or look fun, for $10 you can't go wrong!

How is this one? This and Witch's Wish have been on my Natsume wish list. Always overlooked them because I saw them in the bargain bin. At $10, I might add them to the backlog collection.
Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove is okay. Sort of has a cute kid-friendly horror/goth vibe and some endearingly silly story elements, but the actual gameplay consists of sitting through minutes of story/cutscene bits (unskippable, too, if I remember correctly) just to play rhythm game stages that are only like a minute or two long (with a lot of the songs being semi-generic renditions of classical music, etc) and a few okay minigames. The game is short overall, too, even with bonus modes and unlockables (think I clocked 5 hours total between finishing story mode PLUS beating all of the levels again in challenge mode on all 3 difficulty levels).

So, ya, basically...story/presentation/style = pretty solid if you dig the cute and quirky horror/goth vibe it's going for. Actual gameplay = Elite Beat Agents style play but with uber short stages and fairly forgettable music.

If you check out a gameplay video, you'll get a pretty good feel for what the game is like...

There's still melee. You can still grab a bike and swing. It just won't necessarily help you survive a horde of zombies and mutants. It's a really fun zombie game, though, guns and all.

There's still melee. You can still grab a bike and swing. It just won't necessarily help you survive a horde of zombies and mutants. It's a really fun zombie game, though, guns and all.
Thanks! Maybe I'll toss it in the backlog since I do enjoy the series.

I went to my local BL and didn't find anything on sale.  All the 3DS games that I wanted were $15, not $10.  And the $10 games are the same $10 games everywhere.

bread's done
Back