Big Lots- Who Knew?

spek

CAGiversary!
So I was at Big Lots the other day, and apparently they have random cheap games. They only had stuff for PC, but mixed in with the garbage were brand new copies of Hidden & Dangerous 2, Scrapland, Max Payne 2, and Bauldur's Gate among others. The average price was 3.99!

I picked up Scrapland for 3.99 and this tasty independent game called Tread Marks for 2.99. Definitely check this store out if you can!

Big Lots carries a lot of surprising things. They stock this pop that would cost me an arm and a leg to order online for like $.59 a bottle. You just have to wade through the, should I say, "lower income" patrons.

Big Lots is a great store, in my opinion. I haven't been there in a few years, but it has good bargains on home supplies (garbage bags, paper towels, etc.) and bootleg toys. ;)

Baldur's Gate isn't bad at that price. I have never seen any worthwhile PC games at my Big Lots ever.

They have some great finds some times. I Find a few things. One is remeber that tv shelf that went on top of your tv. They had one their for $4 bucks they were on tv for $30. Also when ECW was around they had an ECW tape for $1. It was going for $25 bucks. Anyway I might stop in tomorrow just to see. I heart akward and unheard of games.

I picked up Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance for PC tonight at Big Lots for $5.99. I know it's not rare like the PS2 version, but it was in perfect shape, so I thought I'd add it to my collection.

(I know its an old thread, but I didn't think it was worth opening a new thread for.)

Ah, thanks radjago. I remember seeing that thread, but I googled and used the forum search but still couldn't find it.

[quote name='LarryGe']I got the matrix reloaded for two dollars last week...[/quote]

2 bucks? and they reloaded it for you, or did you have to do it yourself? i'm kinda on the fence, here...

bread's done
Back