Big O I & II DVDs

nintendolink007

CAGiversary!
I'm not looking to the recent boxsets that been released, which i have Season 1s. I'm trying to find the original DVDS for both Season 1 and 2 for cheap. Alot of places have them more then 20 bucks and i dont want to take eBay, is there any online site that sells the originals for cheap?

Two problems i have with the new package sets are they are cheaply made and my dvds keep slidding out, which is why i sold the tenchi movies dvds set as well, i rather get the volumes even if i have to pay a little more money (perfer up to 10 bucks).

Check your local Big Lots and Dollar Generals for them. If you find any there, they will be around 3 dollars. I haven't had any luck with Big O, myself.

Check this thread. RightStuf.com currently has both seasons for $18.99 each. The sale price ends 12/25 on midnight.

[quote name='WTK']Check this thread. RightStuf.com currently has both seasons for $18.99 each. The sale price ends 12/25 on midnight.[/quote]

i believe he was trying to find the original tho WTK

Yeah i think im gonna just order the season 2 brick for now....i'll just allow it for now till i can find the volumes and sell off the bricks, plus 20 bucks is too good of a price to pass up. Thanks for the help.

BTW sorta off topic....is Animenation.com trustworthy? They got those Tenchi dvds i want. Has anyone had any positive/negative feedback with that site?

[quote name='nintendolink007']BTW sorta off topic....is Animenation.com trustworthy? They got those Tenchi dvds i want. Has anyone had any positive/negative feedback with that site?[/quote] They are trustworthy online retailer. I never had any problems with all of the orders that I have done with them. If you do order from them, here are some coupon codes that should still work:

RENTANIME-RHS - 10% off your entire order
FREESHIP - Free shipping on orders over $75
ANHOLIDAYS - 10% off $99 or more
SHIPPING49 - Free shipping on orders over $49

bread's done
Back