BIG PSP VERSION 1.5 Bundle...

As an experienced ebayer.. ur not going to get many bids with a very high starting price along with a reserve. Next time start your bidding at $1.00 ..you still have a reserve set and it attracts more people to bid/watch your auction with a low starting price. Sometimes you get lucky and start a bidding war between people.

Just my 2cents but good luck.

[quote name='S1lentTwo']Any other suggestions, guys?[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I despise reserve auctions. Back in the day eBay would let you either honor or pass on someone's high bid if it didn't meet your reserve. Nowadays, they classify it as strictly "didn't win" if it's not met.

I understand why you'd use it on an investment like this, but you should have faith in the auction system itself.

Don't expect to see many bids until the very last day, last hour, and last 10 minutes of your auction. That's the nature of eBay. But you should get a nice price for it if you didn't set the reserve too high.

BTW: it's much cheaper listing fees if you originally start the bid at $9.99 or less. It would have been .35 not including extras.

/me: eBay Feedback 350 ~ 100% Positive. Member since 1999
(eBay name withheld on this forum)

[quote name='Kerig']Honestly, I despise reserve auctions. Back in the day eBay would let you either honor or pass on someone's high bid if it didn't meet your reserve. Nowadays, they classify it as strictly "didn't win" if it's not met.

I understand why you'd use it on an investment like this, but you should have faith in the auction system itself.

BTW: it's much cheaper listing fees if you originally start the bid at $9.99 or less. It would have been .35 not including extras.

I don't see a problem with a starting bid of $100 for that (shame on you super-CAGers asking him to lower it to $50 :shame:[/QUOTE]

List for 0.01 to get a 25 cent listing fee ... 10 cents is 10 cents.

bah i too hate reserves.. but i see the purpose.. but realize you're cutting off a lot of your potential bidders by saying its a reserve auction (i usually see that then click the back button).. i like to use the BIN method where i have bidding start at something but have a BIN at the price i'm looking for. occasionally it works people just don't want to go through the hassle of bid wars. yeah it takes away sometimes the bid war profit.

never start out at more then .01 if you have a reserve price. The more bids an item has, the more people may want to fight for it. I sounds crazy, but is true. If I don't list Buy it Now auctions, I always start at .01. It works like a charm.

[quote name='opportunity777']List for 0.01 to get a 25 cent listing fee ... 10 cents is 10 cents.[/QUOTE]

I can handle paying 10 Cents to go from a penny to $9.99, but I don't even want to know what the listing fee was for a starting bid of well over $100! yikes...

That's just wasted money given to eBay.

bread's done
Back