Big Sony TV DVD Sale at DeepDiscount. Some good stuff, up to 51% off....

Awesome! I'll have to bite on the Seinfeld. I also see the complete Newsradio series is $30. I've never seen it but I love Phil Hartman, is it worth it?

[quote name='GindoGuy']Is The Critic boxset really complete? Does it have the series from Fox too?[/QUOTE]

I don't have my copy with me right now but I'm pretty sure it's got it all.

[quote name='GindoGuy']Is The Critic boxset really complete? Does it have the series from Fox too?[/quote]
Yes along with all the webisodes they created after the series was cancelled.

I'm tempted by Astro Boy complete series. 1000 minutes of anime for 17.50 (don't forget 4% Live cashback people!) seems good, but I dunno... Astro Boy seems too old to be enjoyable.

EDIT: The Entire series of NewsRadio for 30. :O That seems like a good deal. Also isn't that Seinfield season one set only like five episodes?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I'm tempted by Astro Boy complete series. 1000 minutes of anime for 17.50 (don't forget 4% Live cashback people!) seems good, but I dunno... Astro Boy seems too old to be enjoyable.

EDIT: The Entire series of NewsRadio for 30. :O That seems like a good deal. Also isn't that Seinfield season one set only like five episodes?[/quote]
Yeah it's only 5 episodes, that's why they usually sell Season 1 & 2 as one set.

[quote name='smashingradioheads']Awesome! I'll have to bite on the Seinfeld. I also see the complete Newsradio series is $30. I've never seen it but I love Phil Hartman, is it worth it?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. Hartman was awesome on it as Bill McNeil and after his death, they replaced him with Jon Lovitz for one season. The show wasn't the same without him.

[quote name='Frogurt.man']Might bite. That's the cheapest I've ever seen The Boondocks Season 1.[/quote]
$27 for the dvd!!!! they've been cheaper. Target's had them for $20 a few times.

[quote name='shadowkast']$27 for the dvd!!!! they've been cheaper. Target's had them for $20 a few times.[/quote]
It's $20 regularly now, for both seasons

Tempted on that Critic and Dilbert sets

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I'm tempted by Astro Boy complete series. 1000 minutes of anime for 17.50 (don't forget 4% Live cashback people!) seems good, but I dunno... Astro Boy seems too old to be enjoyable.

EDIT: The Entire series of NewsRadio for 30. :O That seems like a good deal. Also isn't that Seinfield season one set only like five episodes?[/quote]

Yeah, take it from me after having to sit through watching a ton of the classic Astro Boy episodes for my anime class, they are too old and are pretty tough to watch.

I think I'm going to buy News Radio separately. :lol: The complete series has to be a pricing mistake.

EDIT - Nevermind, the complete series is just a box with a pile of CDs in it, that's why it's so cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Frogurt.man']Might bite.
344.jpg
That's the cheapest I've ever seen The Boondocks Season 1.[/quote]
Is that a series for the movie Boondock Saints?

Has Dilbert ever been significantly cheaper? I loved the show as well, and it seems like a decent price...

The complete Newsradio is an awesome price, makes me sorry I already bought the seasons individually...

[quote name='jimmytron']Is that a series for the movie Boondock Saints?[/quote]

No it's a cartoon series based off a comic strip called The Boondocks. :D

The Newsradio complete series set for $30 is awfully tempting. What's everybody think of that show? Never seen it before, but I do like comedy shows like Just Shoot Me, The Office, etc. Is it in that vein?

[quote name='Teqonix']The Newsradio complete series set for $30 is awfully tempting. What's everybody think of that show? Never seen it before, but I do like comedy shows like Just Shoot Me, The Office, etc. Is it in that vein?[/quote]

IMO Newsradio is well worth it for that price. I have seasons 1-4 all i need is the 5th.

Newsradio is a great, great show. The earlier seasons are better when Phil Hartman was still alive, but they did a semi-decent job recovering after his death.

bread's done
Back