John Cena Experience

$12.96 Blu-ray Deals
WrestleMania 28
True Story of WrestleMania
Epic Journey of The Rock
CM Punk Best in the World
OMG! Top 50 Incidents
WCW Clash of the Champions

Before anyone asks, Wrestlemania I-XIV appear to be repackaged Anthology releases. Wrestlemania XV does appear to have the WWF logo unblurred, but has numerous other edits to the program that involve spots involving choking and the hanging of Big Boss Man. Also, when I saw this sale at my Wal-Mart, each disc had a Vudu code to get a free eCopy of "any" Wrestlemania event. When I put in the code, only I-XV and 27 and 28 were available to choose from. For I-XV, you have to count the box arts in order to select the one you want, since they all have the same Anthology box set picture and are not named.

[quote name='KaneRobot'] Yes, and I fucking suffered because of it. Wanted WM8 and wound up with WM9. That's about as night and day as it gets. UGH.[/QUOTE]

I put in a support request because the stupid things keep moving around, and you can't tell which is which. I've redeemed WM1 3 times and WM3 twice! I have more codes to put in, but I'm gonna wait until they fix it.

Broken record here, but the CM Punk doc is WELL worth owning. I stopped watching wrestling in the early 2000s, so I was only vaguely aware of him, but I'm a fan now. All of my wrestling watching habits are old DVDs and documentaries these days, but this set is GOLD.
If you have Netflix, the main documentary is available. The blu-ray, however, gives you tons of extras and full matches.

bread's done
Back